From 25C3 Public Wiki
If you're a group or work on some project on 25C3, you're encouraged to tell others about your presence and what you're doing.
So, if you like, create a page containing information about you and your project. There's a category named Category:Projects in this wiki. Your project will be listed in this category, once you include a link to it on your page. Simply add [[Category:Projects]] to your project page.
Reserving seats and table space for your project
Those of you, who feel their work will be interesting for others to come around and have a look at it or talk to you, can apply for seats and tables. Thus you can make sure that you'll have enough space at a predefined location. Unfortunately, there's usually much more demand than available space.
Like every year, assigning seats and table space for projects is quite challenging. We don't want to be unfair and we'd definitely like to prefer activists working on cool projects much more than just assigning this scarce resource to people merely using it for hanging around and watching movies.
Hence, if you'd like to reserve seats and table space for you and your project, please tell us about what you'll be doing, how many seats you need (please be realistic in this point) and - if you already know - where you'd like to be placed. And don't forget to provide us with a contact email address.
Create a wiki page for your project giving brief answers to the questions above and place a link to that page right here, at the bottom of this page! Feel free to provide more detailed information on your project page. This helps us in making our decisions and moreover it might actually attract other hackers on 25C3.
All projects, properly documented before Friday, December 5th will be taken into consideration. You'll receive notice from us before December 10th. As we'll not assign all tables to projects, but leave a fair amount for whoever comes first, quite likely some of you will not get a reservation for 25C3.
We've finished selecting projects and assigning table space. See Floorplans for details.
List of projects applying for reserved space
The deadline is over.
- !eof - european friendly hacker group
- A2600 -an DIY ATARI 2600 Project based on an Atmel Mega64
- Anomos - Anonymous, Encrypted BitTorrent
- Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung - german working group on data retention, which arranged the world wide "freedom not fear" action day on October 11th in 2008
- Aquaville -a nice and cozy village with a bunch of os X using geeksthen please update the entry - thankyou!
- Blinkenarea/HardwareHacking - blinking and non-blinking hardware projects
- Bricophone - 5G operator-less mesh-based phone network
- BSSDHSRA - BigSSDhighSpeedRAIDarray 2 x 10x128gb SSD-RAID-Array (CCC-RP)
- C3MA - Chaostreff Mannheim // offering Random Hacking
- CCCD - Chaostreff Düsseldorf
- CCCDD - C3D2
- C3F2M - Chaostreff Frankfurt
- C3H -Leitstelle 511 eV Chaos Computer Club Hannover
- C3PB - Chaostreff Paderborn
- CHDK - Firmware Add-on for PowerShot Cameras
- Congressradio - 25C3 congress radio
- Console Hacking - Tear game consoles apart - hardware and software - and make them better.
- Debian - the universal operating system
- FFII - Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure: Stop Software Patents
- Free Culture - we would like to inform about the Open University Campaign and Free Culture in general
- Hack a Mac - Try to harden a mac after breaking into it
- Gentoo - Gentoo Security folk
- German Privacy Foundation e.V. wants to inform about its activities in general and the OpenPGP stick in particular
- GSM - Hackers of various GSM related projects
- Hackerspaces.org - Hackerspace folk running fun contests and inspiring people to build hackerspaces!
- Indymedia - Independent Media Center / imc-cms working group / we need php/python developers!
- I2P - an anonymizing network
- Labor - Blinken Borgs, (more tba)
- Lego Area in B02 (description German only)
- Linux-Call-Router - a free PBX - ISDN frontend for Asterisk - your outside link!
- Lojban - Learn Lojban, the logical language
- lochraster.org - fnordlicht, etherrape, unzap Projects presentation
- LXDE, Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment, LXDE Foundation e.V.
- MicrocontrollerWorkshop - Learn to make cool things with microcontrollers! Ongoing throughout 25C3.
- Mikrokopter - Commercial Quadrokopter Project with proprietary source code license
- MoinMoin - popular Wiki Engine in Python
- µc³ - Erfa Munich
- OpenBeacon with OpenAMD - Sputnik RFID Tracking
- OpenBSD - a free, multi-platform 4.4BSD-based UNIX-like operating system
- OpenMusicContest.org - A band contest based on Creative Commons music
- OpenStreetMap - a free map of the large blue room ("outside")
- Privatix Live-System - easy to setup usb-live-system for encryption and privacy issues
- PyNeo - a python software stack for mobile devices
- soma cosma sound system - scss / soma cosma sound system - crawting your own wireless midi-controller / keytar based upon m-audio midair25
- SysCP - a free web server control panel
- UAVP-NG - The Next Generation Open Source Quadcopter Project
- Wireless - wireless, embedded linux, openwrt, luci, freenetworks, layer8and9