To answer questions regarding Accessibility at Congress:
- Our venue, CCH, is accessible
- simply bring your assistants to the entrance
- Hidden Disabilities Badges and quiet hacking at QuietQube
- Silent Room access and more Accessibility info at Helpdesk
- Please: wear a mask, get tested, don’t come while infectious.
CCH recently got renovated. Therefore it has good barrier-free access. For instance: a tactile guide system, captions in braille, induction loops and modern toilets. All places will be wheelchair-accessible. Including stages.