Dear attendants in spe,
as announced earlier, the second batch of tickets for 27C3 will be available accompanying the initial Fahrplan release.
At Thursday, November 11th at 9 p.m. CET (that is 8 p.m. UTC), we will release the largest of our three allotments with 2,000 tickets. Log into our presale system. While the first batch was designated to hackers with rather long journeys to allow booking flights and hotels early, most tickets were sold to Germans. We have to rethink the policy for 28C3.
Please watch out for the booby traps below, so you won’t be left unhappy without a ticket:
- To protect us – and thus your tickets – from automated hoarding, accounts can not be used for ordering tickets until 24 hours after you create them. If you don’t have one yet, get one soon.
- Please confirm your order by clicking “Confirm Order” after selecting your tickets.
- Tickets have to be paid within 14 days. Overdue tickets are returned to the pool.
- Orders we received payments for will be flagged as “payment confirmed”. If that does not happen for some reason, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- “Golden Tokens” are only valid until November 30th, so don’t procrastinate too long. Unused tokens are returned to the pool.