|Needs network||2) normal wired||Villages describe network needs|
|Needs power||4) Village with more than 60 citizens (63A CEE 400V)|
|Power comment||There will be several power amplifiers for radio stations with up to 1kW consumption. We will take care for local distribution inside the village.|
|Village plans||... bring light installations, ... build up a big tent, ... bring some special machines, ... install a fridge or a freezer, ... have any other unusual installations|
|Village constraints||We do not make party but will make some noise., We will provide space to hang out for other camp participants on our village, We like to be placed on a central location where many people are crossing, We like to show the stuff we do|
|Village comments plans||We need space to set up antennas with a height of 20m. There will be several trucks and campers with amateur radio equipment installed inside. We also want to run a kitchen for our crew.|
|Likes to rent a tent||Yes|
|Descibing tents to rent||6x9=54sqm
wooden floor 1m steel ramp
|Likes to rent chairs||50|
|Likes to rent tables||10|
|Provides transport for||goods|
|Has plans with tracks||no|
|Size needed||800 1500|
|Has order interest||No|
|Planning notes||We will have a shared village with LeiwandVillage from MetaLab like in 2011. At that time we had around 1500sqm which will fit again.|
Amateur Radio operators gathering. All the rig and antennas in one large outdoor shack.
Feel free to join this village, either if you are already a licensed amateur radio user, ever wanted to have a license, or just love electromagnetic waves! Just add the village to your user site. If you want to attach your village to the Amateur Radio Village, feel free to contact Pylon. Especially if you plan to set up antennas in your Village.
Like in 2011 the Chaoswelle (Amateur Radio group of the CCC) and MetaFunk (Amateur Radio group of the MetaLab) will create a joint village with LeiwandVille. Some more villages with amateur radio in their description will be grouped next to the village. These are Village:Scottish Consulate, Village:Lemanicus, Village:Synthesizers, and Village:EMF.
During 30C3 and 31C3 we had a space where we could present several topics about amateur radio as a lecture or workshop. There was a large interest, so that we will order a 54sqm tent for the Camp for our self organized sessions. If you want to present your pet project in our shared hobby, just add it yourself on the top of the page (“create self-organized session”).
Furthermore we will set up a lot of amateur radio equipment. Some excerpt:
- former Berlin Police car refitted for amateur radio operation (preview at http://www.dl8ro.de/galerie/picture-0031.jpg)
truck from Austria for transceivers etc.This will rather be a trailer.
- Campervan from DK0TU with antennas mounted
- small pavilion tent against sun or rain with some Festzeltgarnituren
hopefully another tent as workshop area with tinkering and measurement equipment
- improvisation with some tarps
- 2x 20m poles for long wires (might be 15m only, but anyways)
- a Yagi antenna
- dish for satellite communication and Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) bounce
- several 6m to 12m poles with various antennas for various bands
- Delta-Loop for 80m
- a couple of smaller antennas for higher frequencies
- 1000W amplifier (750W usable)
- HF transceivers
- SSB equipment
- CW equipment
- Digimode equipment for quite all modes
Frequencies in use on-site
- FM Simplex 433.6250 MHz,
CTCSS 123.0 Hz
- ISM is sufficiently quiet on site, so we decided to drop CTCSS for increased interoperability and optimal confusion
- Traditional CCC/D23 QRG
- Also known as LPD/SRD 23.
- FM Repeater 439.300 MHz, TX -7.6MHz
- DMR Simplex 433.6625 MHz, CC 1, Slot 1, Target: AllCall
- Also known as DMR 5 in DL. You might already have it programmed in your TRX.
- It is advisable to configure RX-Groups 1, 9, 99 in order to catch the AllCall agnostics.
- Also, make sure you disable "Dual Capacity Direct Mode" aka "TDMA Direct Mode" in order to maximize compatibility.
Radio Amateurs on the field
To have your call automagically appear on this page just make sure you have a userinfo block and place the following line in your user profile:
Amateur Radio Callsign: [[Has_Callsign::YOURCALL]] →[[Village:Amateur_Radio| Amateur Radio Operators]]
Camp-External Permanent Infrastructure
- DB0ZEH - Hoher Timpberg, Zehdenick
- FM Repeater 439.1000 MHz -7.6; EchoLink-Node 158633
- APRS Digipeater 144.8000 MHz
- PR Digipeater 438.0250 MHz Simplex, user access 1k2 and 9k6
- SAMS Paging TX 439.9875