Please enter the title of a lightning-talk you like to register. You can also enter the name of an existing lightning-talk to edit an existing one.
Note: To submit your own lightning talk, there are several steps
- Review the Lightning Talks Page for the guidelines.
- Sign up as a user of this wiki ("Create account" link on the top right of the page)
- Fill out the form to create a page here that describes your Lightning Talk
- If possible, upload your visual element in 16:9 format somewhere and place a link to it in the form
- After completing the form, send an e-mail to the lightning-talk team at email@example.com, including the link to the page created here. If you could not upload the slides, please also attach them in your e-mail.
- Wait for a response from the lightning-talk team
You will only be assigned a time slot if you follow these directions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see Static:Lightning Talks.