|People interested in neuroscience, brain hacking, mind hacking, biofeedback, brain-computer-interfaces, sleep hacking, lucid dreaming and more
|Ek, Ek2, Maltman23, MeTA, Raipat, Steeph, Strfry
|Blinkenschlafen, Brain-Duino, Neurofeedback, SchlafHackMaske, Zeopi
|create self-organized session
|neuroscience, dreaming, brain, bci
|Location for self-organized sessions
|Other villages by tags...
People interested in neuroscience, brain hacking, mind hacking, biofeedback, brain-computer-interfaces, sleep hacking, lucid dreaming and more. You are welcome to join us to work on DIY projects, for workshops or simply to talk. You find us at O-9 next to Milliways, Blinkenarea and Vo1d villages.
There will be workshops to learn how to build lucid dreaming masks. For just the material costs you can build your own mask that recognizes when you are in REM sleep and gives you cues to make it easier to become lucid (we have no kits just masks, bring you own arduino, teensy or similar small things that have i/o pins and a CPU). If you have never soldered something in your life, that's not a problem. We'll show you. (It's not that hard.)
Do you want to know how brain-computer-interfaces work and how to control a computer with your thoughts? Visit us and we will show you.
A list devices we have in the village:
- Several Zeo Bedsides with modified firmware
- A Zeo Mobile available for hacking raw data out of it
- Brain-Duinos, also kits for sale, including some new stuff that is not on the marked yet
- Different self-built-headbands from toy EEG modules to hight-quality, low-noise EEGs
- NeuroSky Thinkgear hardware including a fancy headband
- Two Melon Headbands
- A good collection of electrodes from one-time-use EKG to professional ones to self-casted silver electrodes
- DIY tACS/tDCS (based on OpenStim, but better)
- And more