Camp will cost us a significant amount of money. In order to cover our costs, we'll need to earn at least 950.000 EUR from ticket sales. That means that the average ticket price should be ~228 EUR.
As usual, we're offering a range of different tickets to match your individual financial situation. Please consider buying supporter tickets, as they will help minimize our losses and support others who can’t afford to pay as much to attend the event.
For more information read our Blog Post.
|Supporter 240||240 EUR||covers our costs.|
|Supporter 260||260 EUR||helps beating the average|
|Supporter 280||280 EUR||good feeling included|
|Supporter 300||300 EUR||\o/|
|Business Silver||450 EUR|
|Business Gold||600 EUR|
|Business Platinum||750 EUR|
|Low budget||200 EUR|
|Lower budget||180 EUR|
|Up-and-coming||50 EUR||birthday after 13.08.1997 (younger than 18 yrs.)|
How to buy Tickets
You can buy your tickets at our online ticket sale. Please note: We won't be selling tickets on site! You will need to buy a ticket online beforehand.
- Tickets reserved on the presale system have a payment deadline of 10 days, after which they go back into the ticket pool.
- All orders in the online ticket sale need to be paid till August 11th, 2015. If you know in advance that SEPA transfer will not make it in time, better pay via credit card.
- We ask you to pay for your ticket in advance as we need the money to pay early bills. Moreover, we need to get an idea about how many people will come, so we can provide sufficient infrastructure. Please help us by getting the money to us and hence indicating your participation as soon as possible. Thanks.
Sale closes 31st July
- The online ticket sale endet on July 31st, 2015 at 23:59:59 CET.
- If you are one of our dear "Verpeiler" friends, you will find a button for applying for a verpeiler Ticket in the presale system. please see this blogpost.
About the Tickets
- Hosting the Camp in Mildenberg will cost a lot of money. Our standard ticket does not cover those costs. If we wanted Camp to make no loss, based on our current calculation, the price for a conference ticket should be something around 230 EUR.
- If you feel you can afford it, and if you feel that Camp might be worth it, please consider buying a supporter ticket. Which one you choose, if any, depends on you.
- Including the good feeling to have supported a good cause. If you or your employer want to support our event, please consider buying one of these tickets. We try hard to keep the normal tickets very cheap. Financial sponsoring helps us in achieving this aim. By offering Supporter and Business Tickets we try to provide you with a convenient way of supporting us that usually does not even require involvement of your company's marketing department.
- Children under 12 in attendance of an adult get in for free.
- We are eager to support the young generation. If you are under 12 you get in for free! Between the age of 12 and 18 you are eligible for an Up-and-coming ticket. That means, you must convince us, to be born after August 13th 1997. Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document / photo ID stating your age.
- If you are 18 or older, but you can't afford the money for a regular ticket, have a look at our Friends program ("People who can't afford a ticket") further down this page.
- A single person officially accompanying a disabled person gets in for free.
People who can't afford a ticket
- If you can't afford a ticket for the Camp, or if you know somebody who can't and should be there, please contact our friends team using the friends button in our ticket shop at the bottom. Tell them who you are, how you're planning to contribute to the Camp, why you think that you can't afford the ticket, and how much you are able to pay. Chances are good, that we'll find a compromise.
- Members of the press are asked to register with information about the publication they are writing for at press team. They will have to buy a ticket. See Press for more information.
- When to arrive and when to leave
- You can help with the set-up and tear-down some days before and after the event. See this blogpost for more information.
- Paying at the camp site
- At the camp site we can only accept cash in denomination of up to 100 €. No credit cards or other plastic will be accepted on any of the places where food and drinks are sold.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets, Pricing and Ticket Sale
How can I get a ticket?
As the years before we have an on-line ticket sale again. Go there, get an account and order your tickets. There will be no sale at the door this year.
How can I pay the tickets?
You can pay your ticket via regular wire transfer to our German bank account or via credit card.
How do I see if my payment was received?
The payment status is currently updated manually for wire transfers. This may take a few days. Thanks for your patience. When your payment status is updated, you will receive an e-mail (if you supplied us with your e-mail address). Credit card payments are processed almost instantly.
When can I download the tickets?
We'll generate the PDF files shortly before the event. Until then, you can see the status of your order in the web interface, but not download and print your tickets.
I already confirmed my order, but now I want more tickets or t-shirts
Please generate a second account for your additional items. If you haven't paid your order yet and are unable to create a second account, please contact us.
I don't own a printer, how can I present my ticket?
You can just present your ticket on a mobile device of your choice. If you do, please open the PDF file zoomed in to the barcode and turn your display to full brightness in advance. You can also choose to download your ticket in Passbook format, which is supported by various smartphone platforms.
I need the address of the recipient to initiate an international wire transfer.
The address of the account holder is as follows:
- Chaos Computer Club Veranstaltungsgesellschaft mbH (CCCV GmbH)
- Marienstr. 11
- 10117 Berlin
I need the address of your bank to initiate an international wire transfer.
The address of our bank (for international wire transfers) is as follows:
- Deutsche Postbank AG
- Eckenheimer Landstr. 242
- 60320 Frankfurt/Main
The BIC of your bank does not validate in my bank's web interface.
According to our bank, the 8 letter BIC
PBNKDEFF should be sufficient for payment. If your bank insists that it isn't, you can use
I need a receipt for my ticket. How do I get one?
An invoice containing your name and address is included with the ticket. You'll be able to download your invoice immediately after placing your order. If you need something in addition, or you are unable to download your invoice, please contact us.
I'm a hipster, consultant, VIP or something like that. Can I attend for free?
No. Social-media experts should remember that we are, in fact, a hacker club.
I'm a member of the press, a news agency, a documentary filmer or something like that. Are there press tickets?
Please write to presse(at)ccc.de.
I would like to buy a business ticket to receive champagne and sandwiches, what do I have to do?
Convince your employer to buy a business ticket, and magical things will happen.
I'm a disabled person with a person accompanying me
A single person officially accompanying a disabled person gets in for free. Only you will have to buy a ticket.
If you have further questions concerning the ticket sale please read this page again. If your questions is still not answered, contact the ticket team. Please edit the Static:Tickets/FAQ accordingly if your question might be relevant for many of us. Thanks!