#pw21 “Sea of Data”
Date: October 25 to 31, 2021
Call for Participation: https://cfp.privacyweek.at/pw21/
Motto: Sea of Data
The CfP is Open
The call for participation is now open! Enter your contributions for #pw21 with the motto “Sea of Data” here:
How the world will look like in October, we can hardly predict. What we can do is, making an online PrivacyWeek happen that satisfies our requirement of being a safe harbour and a compass for everyone, who finds themselves lost in the vast sea of data.
As every year we organise a full week of talks, workshops, art projects and discussion panels around the topics:
- impact of technology on society
- data protection
- net politics
With your contributions, you shape the PrivacyWeek and we’re very much looking forward to it.
Like last year, #pw21 will be online-only. So your possibilities are:
- talk or workshop as online livestream
- talk as pre-recorded video with a fixed schedule slot during PrivacyWeek with live Q&A afterwards
- your art project (e.g. movie) as as online livestream with a fixed schedule slot
- your art project as pre-made online event that can be online for the whole week for time-sovereign discovery by the guests
- your contribution to a discussion panel as online livestream
There will be no physical stage anywhere, so everything will happen from your couch or desk at home.
Submit your contributions here: https://cfp.privacyweek.at/pw21/
We’re very much looking forward to your contributions and to organizing another great event together with you.
Your PrivacyWeek team