|Needs network||3) more than normal||Villages describe network needs||Among other things we hope to do Radiopolis, a streaming radio broadcast.
We might include video with that.
Also we are able to bring network infrastructure for our camp.
|Needs power||3) Village with up to 60 citizens (32A CEE 400V)|
|Power comment||Lots of citizens, lots of projects.
Lighting, sound, projectors, kitchen, and the occasional laptop-charger.
|Village plans||... play loud music and party, ... bring light installations, ... build up a big tent, ... install a fridge or a freezer, ... run a kitchen for our citizens, ... run a bar for our citizens|
|Village constraints||We are playing music and like to party, We will provide space to hang out for other camp participants on our village, We like to show the stuff we do|
|Village comments plans||We hope to build some domes (~70m2 + ~35m2 + ~30m2), have an army-tent 'cave' (~70m2) and a so called 'monkeyhut' (~120m2) as common area.
Usually we tend to cluster with familiar friends, so this can grow the village considerably.
|Likes to rent a tent||No|
|Descibing tents to rent|
|Likes to rent chairs||10|
|Likes to rent tables||5|
|Provides transport for||goods, people|
|Has plans with tracks||not yet, but the longboard-subvillage could use some ride-able road nearby|
|Size needed||400 500|
|Has order interest||No|
|Planning notes||Over previous years our village has usually grown organically by clustering with friends and combining infra using big tarps and lots of ducttape.
This year we hope to organize a bit better and set up some proper infrastructure with some big tents/structures and accompanying power/network distribution.
For many, the road to this village already started long ago. For its second arrival at CCC, here are the idiots.
And we're bringing IJduinos! Expect a lot of chaos and unfinished projects. Be ready to be taken by suprise.
You can contact us on our village DECT-phone: 4346 / IDIO
How/What will (we) get to CCC ...
We need some .. stuff ... moved. And people too!
- Truck: infra + 3 people -> rest carpool!
Please add here; what you need moved, and an estimate of weight and size, example supplied.
Only add what you want to be taken along with -communal- effort, not handluggage etc.
(more extensive pack-list)
- My suitcase of heavy stuff, 100KG , 1m3
- Dome(s). $1 kg, $2 m3
- Monkeyhut, ~120 kg, ~4m3 (~4.5m long)
- Kitchen-infra, $5 kg, $6 m3
- DeeTwo - 3 flightcases with DJ gear (only if there will be none) Tesla Coil, Personal stuff.... $6 kg, $7 m3
- Mononoke tent $8 kg, 2m3
- BugBlue gear $9 kg, 2m3
- -> FULL
Please add yourself here !1!!;
|buZz||2899||Aug 10||Aug 19||Together with rented van|
|dreamer||DRMR||Aug 10||Aug 19||Together with rented van|
|madeddie||Aug 10||Aug 19||Together with rented van|
|DeeTwo||Aug 12||Aug 18||Own car or carpooling|
|Meier||2180||Aug 8||Aug 19||TBD|
|Zarya||6697||Aug 12||Aug 17||Own car + r3boot + schauw|
|Psy0rz||?||Aug 11||Aug 18/19||Own car (+DMT)|
|nathan7||HAXX||Aug 12||Aug 17||ArdaXi's car|
|ArdaXi||ARDA||Aug 12||Aug 17||Own car|
|itzmjauz||?||Aug 12||Aug 17||ArdaXi's car|
|DMT||?||Aug 11||Aug 18/19||PsyOrz car|
An Idiocubator is a service that helps new and startup villages to develop by providing services such as training or space.
We will be assisting new and exciting disruptions with:
- Lipo charging
- Lipo suction (discharging of Lipo)
- Meme creation
- Offering 'storefront' for selling kits/items/stickers/stuff
- -possibly- a cryptocoin to/from ccc coins exchange
Some of the AMAZING startups we are helping blossom into fruition:
- We have THREE dome tents, one of ~70m2, and two of ~35m2
- One big-ish monkeyhut (probably; ~105m2)
- OR if we fail to build the monkeyhut, we will bring a 5x10M armytent
- Kitchen area (one end of the monkeyhut; table + grill; fridge/coolbox?)
- Power (need to bring '32A CEE 400V' power-mushroom)
- Network (1->moar switches + cables)
- Idiocubator 'interface' (desk / showcase / sign to lure investors)
Total area needed: ~400m2 excl sleeping tents, ~500 incl
Personal equipment (ask to borrow)
- Extension cable, 2.4m, three outlets. Fairly rugged.
- DC adapters: 5V 1.5A, 5V 2A, 12V 1A. All have compatible plugs, so check the label.
- DECT phone charger station (Siemens Gigaset)
- Cables and converters
- a few USB (male A) to mini-USB (male B) cables, one to normal USB (male A)
- μHDMI (male D) to HDMI (male A) cable
- UTP cable, approx 2.5 cm (length excluding connectors)
- Null modem cable, presumably (male DE-9 to male DE-9)
- Cisco-to-BOB cable, adapts cisco console (8P8C modular) to regular DE-9 via BOB
- Hardware accessories
- BOB, an adapter of sorts, related to the old LanBox prototypes (see below)
- FTDI usb to 3.3V serial converter (FT232R-based), pin header
- TI XDS100v2 JTAG debugger (FT2232H-based + CPLD) with TI-14 connector (+ adapter for CTI-20)
- Contour Shuttle Pro (v1), USB HID device
- Embedded systems
- BeagleBone Black rev A5A with JTAG connector
- BeagleBone Black rev C patched to allow battery-powered operation including RTC-only mode
- LanBox old prototype hardware (firmware state unknown):
- LanBox-LCP proto (with wires soldered on to make I²C externally accessible)
- LanBox-LCI (HCI) proto
- Hardware tools
- A small selection of crimp terminals and a really basic crimping tool
- Heavy-duty wire cutter
- "precision" screw driver set (Phillips 000, 00, 0, 1, Pozidriv 0, 1, Torx 4-10, 15, 20, Hex .7, .9, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0)
- Large sheet (4m × 12.5m minus whatever has already been cut off) of fairly robust polyethylene sheet. Useful e.g. to create a dry spot on damp ground to sit on.
- Diversity of fasteners, including velcro, tie-raps (numerous sizes), binding wire, some rope, and cling film.
- About 25 grams of caffeine powder.
- Two food dyes: Azorubine (E122, C.I.14720) and Indigo carmine (E132, C.I.73015). Both have good heat stability, so red or blue pancakes should be possible.
We tend to get very social:3.0
We will try to host a 24/7 broadcast of Radiopolis (music/talk/noise radio) and Videopolis (Camera interpretation of Radiopolis).
- Showing off selfmade structures (domes, monkeyhut, DMX lights, electric longboard, etc)
- Hosting talks/workshops/social
- Slacking off
- Testing Soylent: I have some bags of strawberry Soylent from Soylentlife.nl. If you wanna test it, drop by. Psy0rz (talk)
- https://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/DomeTent - meaning, nice projection on a dome, with corrected video for the spherical shape
- Tesla Coil demonstrations.
- Crashing? /o\
In order to organize transport, infra and rent of stuff we need to put some funds together:
- Fixed infra-dues?
- Benefit party?
Buy an Idiot
Costs we're making, and need saving:
- Table/Chair rental: 150eu
- MidiDome: ~
- MaxiDome: ~
- Monkeyhut: ~320eu
- Bus rental: ~
- Power rental: 55eu
Current ~total: 1515eu
With ~40 members this would be about 40eu p/p