|Description||An open source ESP8266 WiFi LED strip controller.|
|Persons working on||Fridgefire|
|Self-organized sessions||create self-organized session|
|Tags||ESP8266, ESP-12, LEDs, LED strip, WS2812, WS2801|
|Located at village||Village:Slackers on holiday, Village:TkkrLab, Village:Idiopolis|
|Other projects... ... further results|
With this ESP-12 breakout board you can connect analog RGB ledstrips, floodlights and digital ledstrips to an esp-12 so you can control your lights with WiFi.
- That´s possible! I will sell them at the camp. (location, coming soon) Here´s a price list:
- an EspLight kit (PCB + components + USB-Serial cable + 12V power supply): 25 euro
- a WS2801 LED String (20 LEDs, approximately 3 meters) : 35 euro Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Click here to see solder and programming instructions.
You can contact me if you have questions about this project,
- IRC: fridgefire @ irc.freenode.net (#tkkrlab)
- E-mail: esp12 <a><t> pb4m.nl