Please note this Wiki is in a early state and work in progress, information can be wrong.
Please use this wiki only for creating an assembly (for now).
If you want to help improving other information, please get in contact with the wiki-Team (irc: hackint #34C3-wiki). Thank you!
The 34th Chaos Communication Congress (34C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 34 years, the congress has been organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and hosting hands-on and self-organized events with the other components of your assembly or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers. Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 34C3 FAQ. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@CCC).
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account and go ahead. Refer to the 34C3-wiki-usermanual and the help page for information about using this MediaWiki.
- preliminary Fahrplan version
- Fahrplan – schedule of the official conference program
- Static:Calendar – a calendar containing all events taking place during the congress including the talks in the main halls and all self-organized sessions
- Static:Tickets – pricing and information on ticket sales
- TicketExchange – offer or beg for a ticket
- Static:MCCL – how to find Leipzig Messe and what to find there
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- Recordings – watch or download talks
- more download options and information at Documentation
- The Halfnarp - the "Fahrplan collision avoidance and schedule memo tool"
- Static:Translation – Talks are simultaneously translated into various languages
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Collect Feedback – Document press reviews; give us your own feedback. Link to your photos.
- Static:Volunteers – participate! Be an angel
- Static:Self-organized Sessions – self scheduled hands-on workshops, talks, hand-ons, meetings and other events: just do it!
- Static:Lightning Talks – give a short introduction on a topic
- Static:Assemblies – set up you own place
- Static:Projects – do your project at the 34C3
- Congress Everywhere – For all those unable to attend the Congress in Leipzig.
- Static:Infodesk – 42, the answer to everything
- Static:CERT – chaos emergency response team
- Static:POC – your connection via the DECT-Network
- Static:GSM – if you prefer the GSM network
- Static:Network – questions, information and help around the network
- Static:Membership Desk – your CCC-membership
- Ball pit – loads of balls!
- Static:Travel – how to get there
- Static:Accommodation – where to stay
- Static:Local_Transport – How to get around
- Static:ParkandRide – How to Park somewhere in the City and ride to the C3
- Food and Drinks – How to get Food around Exhibition and CCL
- Useful Places – Nerd Supply, Shops, Money, Pharmacies & other locations around Exhibition Square and CCL
- Sightseeing – Leipzig has a lot to show, you may want to visit?
- Static:Propaganda – Wallpaper, Graphics and Stuff
- Static:Press – information for the press
- Static:Supporters – thank you!
- Dating at 34C3
- Safety and Security at 34C3
- Static:Contact – how to contact us
Contact 34C3 Abuse Handling
If you experience network security problems that are clearly originating at the 34. Chaos Communication Congress network, please contact us at the number below. We will immediately try to resolve the problem by technical measures on our site. This number is ONLY for the purpose of reporting serious network security problems, all other requests will NOT be answered at this number. For general contact information (press, general Information etc.) use our general contact information.