|Description||This is the sixth incarnation of the popular whisky evening. It's fairly simple: If you enjoy good whisky with nice people, or are planing to do so, join us. We'll have the virtual chimney fire going.|
|Language|| de - German, en - English |
"de - German, en - English" is not in the list of possible values (ab - Abkhazian, af - Afrikaans, an - Aragonese, ar - Arabic, as - Assamese, az - Azerbaijani, be - Belarusian, bg - Bulgarian, bn - Bengali, bo - Tibetan, br - Breton, bs - Bosnian, ca - Catalan / Valencian, ce - Chechen, co - Corsican, cs - Czech, cu - Church Slavic, cy - Welsh, da - Danish, de - German, el - Greek, en - English, eo - Esperanto, es - Spanish / Castilian, et - Estonian, eu - Basque, fa - Persian, fi - Finnish, fj - Fijian, fo - Faroese, fr - French, fy - Western Frisian, ga - Irish, gd - Gaelic / Scottish Gaelic, gl - Galician, gv - Manx, he - Hebrew, hi - Hindi, hr - Croatian, ht - Haitian; Haitian Creole, hu - Hungarian, hy - Armenian, id - Indonesian, is - Icelandic, it - Italian, ja - Japanese, jv - Javanese, ka - Georgian, kg - Kongo, ko - Korean, ku - Kurdish, kw - Cornish, ky - Kirghiz, la - Latin, lb - Luxembourgish; Letzeburgesch, li - Limburgan; Limburger; Limburgish, ln - Lingala, lt - Lithuanian, lv - Latvian, mg - Malagasy, mk - Macedonian, mn - Mongolian, mo - Moldavian, ms - Malay, mt - Maltese, my - Burmese, nb - Norwegian (Bokmål), ne - Nepali, nl - Dutch, nn - Norwegian (Nynorsk), no - Norwegian, oc - Occitan (post 1500); Provençal, pl - Polish, pt - Portuguese, rm - Raeto-Romance, ro - Romanian, ru - Russian, sc - Sardinian, se - Northern Sami, sk - Slovak, sl - Slovenian, so - Somali, sq - Albanian, sr - Serbian, sv - Swedish, sw - Swahili, tk - Turkmen, tr - Turkish, ty - Tahitian, uk - Ukrainian, ur - Urdu, uz - Uzbek, vi - Vietnamese, vo - Volapük, yi - Yiddish, zh - Chinese) for this property.
| Other sessions...
|Starts at||2016/12/29 22:00|
|Ends at||2016/12/29 23:30|
It was really nice to have so many people at one place, sharing a passion and being inclusive and excellent to each other. We will build on that in the coming year. I will also remind people to not forget their Whisky earlier ;) We will also look for a bigger room and a little more preparation. I'm looking forward to feedback and input from you.
Thanks to our own cleanup and buildup helpers! Cleanup worked really well from what I saw.
Let's have a drink
Every fellow drinker/project/group brings a bottle of his preferred Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry, just come). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bra very and comradeship. Or just drink and look deep.
- This event is social. If you do not like Whisky AND nice people, this event is not for you.
- You do not need to bring whisky to attend and you should not bring shitty whisky just to bring something. Also, if you are reluctant to share whisky you brought with someone who came without whisky, this event is not for you.
- Don't forget to bring a drinking device of your choice and some water! SERIOUSLY.
Suggestions or talks about whisky are welcome! (contact blackspear)
This event will only take place if we have at least three helpers for cleaning up the room afterwards. Please volunteer :)
Tell people you're coming! Also, if you want to help with something or be creative, feel free and at it after your name :)
- Blackspear (coordination)
- Rummikub (could help clean up if in schedule and not too dizzy %)
- Doc coffee
- DestyNova (could help clean up if in schedule and not too dizzy %)
- Plopesmusic (can help clean up if in schedule or can DJ some chilled tunes if there are some speakers %)
- ChV with half a bottle of Bunnahabhain 12
- Ploth (Couldn't make it, sorry! Sitting Saal 1 with my tumbler)
- ... you?
- virtual chimney fire on projector (Trailer-> ) (projector is installed in Hall A.1)
- room preparation
- category table signs
What to drink
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up)
Please include this information: Whisky name, categories (could be BEGINNER, SMOKEY, PEATY, EXPERIMENTAL, ADVANCED, SMOOTH), your name. Bonus points for links to whisky description.
- Rummikub: Bowmore 12, Bowmore Black Rock
- Keroth: Balvenie 12yrs (BEGINNER, SMOOTH)
- Jom: The Glenlivet 18 Jahre
- DestyNova: Glen Garioch 12 Years (Eastern Highlands, 48%, NCF, not yet tasted, most likely: ADVANCED, STRONG, needs water)
- Cecukemon: Cragganmore 12yrs (BEGINNER, SMOOTH), Old Pulteney Scotch Whisky Liqueur
- Mnzl: Aberlour a' bunadh - Cask Strength Batch 40
- Doc coffee:Tomatin 12
- Joergi77: half bottle of Clynelish (Double Matured in Oloroso Seco Cask Wood)
- Mrgnz half a bottle caol ila
- Jo Glengoyne 10y (unpeated, smooth, ...beginner :)
- T4rwin Whatever I get at the airport ^^ -> i got Laphroaig Quarter Cask (ADVANCED, WOOD, PEAT)
- Exul A bottle of Aultmore 12 years (not yet tasted, according to the description it is light and smooth, a little smoky)
- Maxx Lungauer Whisky Nr.1 (10 Years old, Franzlahof, Austria) | Pure Malt Red (Nikka, Japan)
- Sebastianm Ardbeg TEN (Intermediate, Peat)
- Bapf | Slyrs Sherry Edition (finished in Pedro Ximenez Barrel) (ageless from bavaria, unpeated, smooth - as far as possible due to the age ;), beginner)
- Erratisch Bourbon: Noahs Mill Link:  smooth Bourbon for new and experienced drinkers
- Megarine Auchentoshan American Oak, Single Malt Lowland (BEGINNER), 
- Marillion Connemara (PEATY) , 
- Ploth LAGAVULIN 16years, 
- Doeme The Glenrothes Sherry Cask Reserve, 
- Dudikov Dalwhinnie 15 years (BEGINNER,FRUITY) 
- L3xuz Glenmorangie Lasanta 12 yrs (fruity, sherry cask)  (sorry, after a session at mc.fly I had some problems to find the room. Shame on me)