For the Whisky (or Whiskey, if you wish) loving nerds, we would like to form a get-together and enjoy some fine specimen in front of a virtual Kaminfeuer (chimney fire) and/or a stream from one of the talks. If someone wants to give a talk on whisky, thats awesome, too.
When & where
If we start at 2130 on 29th we should be sufficently pissed in time for the fnord Jahresrückblick. If you disagree on the date and time, please note alternatives here!
For now, I put us in the small workshop room.
Suggestions how we might do this are listed here. If you like a suggestion, append +1!
- Everyone/project/group brings a bottle of his prefered Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bravery and comradship. +3
- your suggestion here
If you're interested, put your name here!
- skullbird aka odessa2
- Doc Snyder
- Pete from Holland and Marius from AT
- elwerene and three other pirates
- Dariush +2
- ROOM IS MOST LIKELY TOO SMALL NOW.
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up)
- Jameson 12yr Old Special Reserve -- BaconZombie -- Half the bottle is left after the International Whiskey Exchange 00x02 last night in CBase.
- Dalwhinnie 15 yo --Blackspear 14:55, 8 December 2011 (CET)
- Glenmorangie Astar (slightly used) --Dekalog 17:44, 8 December 2011 (CET)
- Talisker 10 yo --das_chick & bud
- The Balvenie 21 yo (Portwood) --Zwanzigcent 22:48, 11 December 2011 (CET) & cbass
- Caol Ila (11 yrs. Signatory Vintage, Cask Strength) -- Jali 12:09, December 17, 2011 (CET)
- Cragganmore 12yr ca 0,6l --DocSnyder 01:26, 21 December 2011 (CET)
- Kilchoman 2006 Vintage Release slightly used --Com 17:53, 28 December 2011 (CET)
- The Macallan 12yr watz
- Glenkinchie 12yr esenneddy
- Redemption Rye Whiskey 2 yo elwerene
- Tamdhu 16 Jahre xetro