32C3: 30th Chaos Communication Congress
- December 27th to 30th, 2015
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg, Germany, Earth, Milky Way
The 32nd Chaos Communication Congress (32C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 32 years, the congress has been organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and hosting hands-on and self-organized events with the other components of your assembly or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers. Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 32C3 FAQ. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@CCC).
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account and go ahead. Refer to the 32C3-wiki-usermanual and the help page for information about using this MediaWiki.
- Blog: https://events.ccc.de
- Twitter: @CCC and @chaosupdates
- Federation: @ccc and @chaosupdates
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Lightning Talks — Give a short introduction on a topic.
- Feedback — document press reviews, link your photos or give some own feedback
- Assemblies — set up your own place
- Projects — share your project at 32C3
- Volunteering — Participate! Be an angel!
- Congress Everywhere — unable to attend the congress in hamburg? run your local gathering
- Self-Organized Sessions — Self scheduled hands-on workshops, talks, hand-ons, meetings and other events: just do it!
- Membership Desk — your CCC-membership
- Infodesk — 42, the answer to everything
- Kidspace — a place for kids and parents
- CERT — chaos emergency response team
- POC — your connection to the DECT network
- GSM — your connection to the internal GSM network
- Network — questions, information and help around the network