29C3 - Not my department
- 29C3: 29th Chaos Communication Congress
- December 27th to 30th, 2012
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg, Germany, Earth, Milky Way
The 29th Chaos Communication Congress (29C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 29 years, the congress has been organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and hosting hands-on events with the other components of your assembly or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers.
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account and go ahead. Refer to the 29C3-wiki-usermanual and the help page for information about using this MediaWiki.
- Fahrplan – schedule of the official conference program
- Recordings/Streaming – watch or download talks and maybe workshops.
- Calendar – all other events besides the main halls
- Tickets – pricing and information on ticket sales
- CCH – how to find CCH and what to find there
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Collect Feedback – Document press reviews; give us your own feedback. Link to your photos.
- Volunteers – participate! Be an angel
- Workshops – self scheduled hands-on events: just do it!
- Lightning Talks – give a short introduction on a topic
- Assemblies – set up you own place
- Projects – do your project at the 29C3
- Congress Everywhere – For all those unable to attend the Congress in Hamburg.
- Infodesk – 42, the answer to everything
- CERT – chaos emergency response team
- POC – your connection via the DECT-Network
- GSM – if you prefer the GSM network
- Network – questions, information and help around the network
- Membership Desk – your CCC-membership
- Lounge – Party, Music and Smoking Area
- Ten Forward – Chillout Area with ambient sound
- After Party – 30th at Universum Alltona
- Food and Drinks – How to get Food around CCH
- Useful Places – Nerd Supply, Shops, Money, Pharmacies & other locations around CCH
- Sightseeing – Hamburg has a lot to show, you may want to visit?
- Propaganda – Wallpaper, Graphics and Stuff
- Supporters – thank you
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Contact – how to contact us