- December 27th to 30th, 2014
- CCH Congress Center Hamburg, Germany, Earth, Milky Way
The 31st Chaos Communication Congress (31C3) is an annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops and various events on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 31 years, the congress has been organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and hosting hands-on and self-organized events with the other components of your assembly or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers. Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 31C3 FAQ. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@CCC).
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account and go ahead. Refer to the 31C3-wiki-usermanual and the help page for information about using this MediaWiki.
- Fahrplan – schedule of the official conference program
- Calendar – a calendar containing all events taking place during the congress including the talks in the main halls and all self-organized sessions
- Tickets – pricing and information on ticket sales
- CCH – how to find CCH and what to find there
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
- Recordings – watch or download talks
- more download options and information at Documentation
- The Halfnarp - the "Fahrplan collision avoidance and schedule memo tool"
- Translation – Talks are simultaneously translated into various languages
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Volunteers – participate! Be an angel
- Self-organized Sessions – self scheduled hands-on workshops, talks, hand-ons, meetings and other events: just do it!
- Lightning Talks – give a short introduction on a topic
- Assemblies – set up you own place
- Projects – do your project at the 31C3
- Congress Everywhere – For all those unable to attend the Congress in Hamburg.
- Infodesk – 42, the answer to everything
- CERT – chaos emergency response team
- POC – your connection via the DECT-Network
- GSM – if you prefer the GSM network
- Network – questions, information and help around the network
- Membership Desk – your CCC-membership
- Food and Drinks – How to get Food around CCH
- Useful Places – Nerd Supply, Shops, Money, Pharmacies & other locations around CCH