Ziegeleipark Mildenberg Zehdenick Ziegelei 10 16792 Zehdenick (OT Mildenberg) 53° 01′ 48″ N, 13° 18′ 27″ E
Long distance cycling routes The Ziegeleipark is situated next to the Berlin—Kopenhagen long-distance cycling route which is also part of the D11 and the EuroVelo 7 cycling route.
From West to East By bike frome west to east via R1.
From Berlin The Ziegeleipark is roughly 92 km on the Berlin—Kopenhagen route from Alexanderplatz. A shortcut is possible by following the radweit Route that uses a more direct connection insted of the scenic EV7 route. GPS tracks are also available.
long-distance train travel
If you plan to come to camp by train from far away, the website Seat61.com is a great ressource for journey planning. They have some tips on how to book (cheap) tickets, too.
closer to camp
Gransee (shuttle service to camp from this station, see “By bus” below)
- Distance to the camp: 12km
- The train from Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main station) to Stralsund or Rostock (RE5) departs every hour.
- live arrive/departure ticker
- We will provide a bus shuttle from Gransee on. See Bus below.
- If you arrive before Monday, August 14th: Call OVG-Leitstelle at least 90 minutes before your arrival in Gransee, so they can schedule an appropriate bus size: +49 3306/2307. The earlier, the better. This is mandatory, because before Monday, the bus service is on-demand.
Zehdenick (Mark) (shuttle service to camp from this station, see “By bus” below)
- Distance to the camp: ~ 7,5km
- The regional train 12 (RB12) from Berlin-Lichtenberg to Templin City departs every hour.
- live arrive/departure ticker
- If you arrive before Monday, August 14th: Call OVG-Leitstelle at least 90 minutes before your arrival in Zehdenick, so they can schedule an appropriate bus size: +49 3306/2307. The earlier, the better. This is mandatory, because before Monday, the bus service is on-demand.
Special Fares by Deutsche Bahn
Get it here: http://bahn.events.ccc.de/ Only for connections within Germany! International connections are not sold as event ticket. You can book Europa-Sparpreis instead, or an event ticket starting at a border station. This ticket will most likely be more expensive than an early bought “sparpreis”.
Deutsche Bahn offers discounted tickets if you buy them early. Especially if you are flexible with your schedule, it might be a possible to find very cheap tickets via bahn.guru (3rd party site, not from the Deutsche Bahn directly. It links to them for the actally ticket buying process, it is just a search engine). You can use the normal search at the Deutsche Bahn Site too.
The Deutschlandticket costs 49€ for a month and enables you to take (nearly) any regional train and bus service there is in germany.
On Sunday the 20th (Day 6) there will be from 9am to 3pm additionally to the connections listed below a shuttle bus going back and forth between Camp and Gransee station. It will leave at the bus station near the main entrance and will leave without a fixed schedule with an expect round trip time of 30 minutes.
There will be a bus service between Gransee, Zehdenick and the campground on a hourly basis starting on Monday, August 14th. * If you arrive before Monday, August 14th: Call OVG-Leitstelle at least 90 minutes before your arrival at the respective station, so they can schedule an appropriate bus size: +49 3306/2307. The earlier, the better. This is mandatory, because before Monday, the bus service is on-demand and might not be able to serve unannounced travellers.
The bus will run as OVG bus line 854 with a different route and extra journeys. It will usually either go to Gransee or to Zehdenick, not both at the same time.
As a visitor of the Chaos Communication Camp you don’t need a separate ticket for using the bus line 854 between the campground, Gransee and Zehdenick.
Take a look at the full timetable for additional details.
|Arrival||RE5 from Berlin||09:30||10:30||every 60 min||21:30|
|Arrival||RB12 from Berlin||09:54||10:54||every 60 min||14:54||15:54||every 60 min||20:54|
|Departure||Mildenberg Ziegeleipark||13:50||15:50||16:50||17:00||every 60 min||22.00|
|Departure||RE5 to Berlin||14:28||16:28||17:26||17:26||22:28|
|Departure||Mildenberg Ziegeleipark||10:15||every 60 min||14:15||15:40||every 60 min||21:40|
|Departure||RB12 to Berlin||10:57||14:57||15:57||21:57|
from a city in germany
Travel to Camp together with all your friends, arrive directly in front of the entrance and avoid having to carry your stuff from the parking lot, protect the environment by emitting less CO2? How about a bus tour?
Right now we only offer tours from Berlin and Hamburg, but we would love to have a few more bus users. All you need are at least 40 people for one tour and multi-city routes are also viable! So please use the wiki to find like-minded people or organize a fun tour with you and your neighbouring hackerspace. Depending on your starting point and the number of people the price will be between 50 and 70 € one way. Please contact bassliner until 31 July if you found enough people.
Please do not travel via car if you have other options available to you. Not just because of your carbon footprint but because handling 2000+ cars and the space they consume is no small task. Find out more about getting stuff to and from the camp without a car. We’d prefere to use the space for villages and cool blinking stuff instead of parking space. You will need a parking ticket to park your car, available both online now and on-site (cash only!).
But for some, travel by car is the only viable option, in that case:
- Drive in direction Berlin until you reach the highway A10 “Berliner Ring” – the highway ring around the city.
- Stay on the A10 until you reach the exit “Kreuz Oranienburg”. Take the B96 direction Stralsund / Oranienburg.
- Follow the B96 until Oranienburg-Nord, then follow the U96 via Sommerfeld, Herzberg (Mark), Löwenberg back onto B96
- Follow the B96 again until you reach Gransee.
- In Gransee turn right onto Templiner Str. L22 (Zehdenick)
- Follow the L22 until you reach the junction with Granseer Str. and turn left onto Granseer Str. (Mildenberg)
- Follow the signs pointing to “Ziegeleipark Mildenberg”.
Please do not arrive with an empty tank of gas and rely on a gas station close to the location to get back home. Those will be overwellmed and run out of gas, leaving you stranded. This was tested 2019 and we would prefere to spare you from it. Please fill up your tank before you get close to the location, at best while still on the highway.
Sharing is caring: If you have a spare seat, please offer your ride in the wiki. There is also a section for searching a ride.
- Driving a car onto the camp site is only possible outside of the official event period.
- After 8:00 pm, no cars are allowed on the camp ground until the next morning.
- Even during Camp construction time there will be little to no cars allowed at the site of the event. A special procedure will be announced at the entrance and can change from one hour to the next. Please prepare to unload your vehicles at the main entrance and relocate them to the parking lot for the duration of the event.
Consider using other ways to get your stuff to and from the camp with less stress and hassle.
Berlin Schönefeld (SXF)
Take the train to Berlin Südkreuz or Berlin main station and from there the train to Gransee.
Berlin Tegel (TXL)
Is closed by now and can not be used anymore
Airport Berlin Brandenburg (BER)
Is open by now and can be used.
TODO: more infos