|Description||This is the fourth incarnation of the popular whisky evening. It's fairly simple: If you enjoy good whisky with nice people, or are planing to do so, join us. We'll have the virtual chimney fire going.|
|Keyword(s)||social, food, drink|
|Language|| de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
|Starts at||2014/12/29 19:30|
|Ends at||2014/12/29 21:30|
Every fellow drinker/project/group brings a bottle of his preferred Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry, just come). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bravery and comradeship. Or just drink and look deep.
- This event is social. You do not need to bring whisky to attend and you should not bring shitty whisky just to bring something. Also, if you are reluctant to share whisky you brought with someone who came without whisky, this event is not for you.
- Don't forget to bring a drinking device of your choice and some water! SERIOUSLY.
Suggestions or talks about whisky are welcome! (contact blackspear) Time&location are to be announced.
Tell people you're coming! Also, if you want to help with something or be creative, feel free and at it after your name :)
- virtual chimey fire on projector
- room preparation
- category table signs
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up)
Please include this information: Whisky name, categories (could be BEGINNER, SMOKEY, PEATY, EXPERIMENTAL, ADVANCED, SMOOTH), your name. Bonus points for links to whisky description.
- Kilchoman Loch Gorm (SMOKEY, PEATY) Krokodilerian
- Isle of Mull, Ledaig Distillery (SMOKEY, PEATY, WOOD) Wrath
- Cragabus (Islay Blend) (SMOKEY, PEATY) Wrath
- some Talisker (gotta look it up) Blackspear
- Tomintoul Peaty Tang (SMOKEY, PEATY) (review by Horst Lüning (de) Naftali
- Ardmore Traditional Cask (2x) Doc coffee, J.ohny.b
- Glendronach 12y, Slarti
- Edradour 10y (SMOOTH, FRUITY), @m4tze85
- Peat's Beast (PEATY[very]), Doeme