From 36C3 Wiki
|Description||a simple formatter for /proc/mounts|
|Persons working on||Llandon|
|Located at assembly||Assembly:ICMP|
|Other projects... ... further results|
(Click here to refresh this page.)
gives you a much more readable output of /proc/mounts with optional colorizing, alignment and a few more useful options.
- Each entry (device, mountpoint, fstype, mountoptions and the unused ones) can be aligned on top of each other.
- You can assign each column its own color.
- You can skip devices that are in a comma-separated list.
- You can resolv device links like /dev/mapper/luks-foo → /dev/dm-0.
- You can get a vertical output for piped usage.