|Description||C3Sustainability provides a collection and exchange of batteries, old devices and small pieces of electronic waste.|
|Organized by||Coco, Aimeejulia|
|Persons working on||Coco|
|Tags||electronics, waste, exchange, recycling, upcycling, sustainability, environment, batteries, pcb, bitsundbäume|
|Located at assembly||Assembly:C3sus|
|Other projects... ... further results|
(Click here to refresh this page.)
C3Sustainability provides a collection and exchange of batteries, old devices and small pieces of electronic waste.
How it works
- You get rid of empty single-use batteries
- You get rid of small electronic parts
- You get rid of broken devices
- You check the box for fresh items that you like
- You recycle resistors and LEDs from the pieces
- You create art, beauty and new electronics with the things you picked up
- After congress, what remains in the boxes goes to recycling
What to drop
Small e-waste items that actually fit into the boxes, max. 25cm x 25cm x 25cm.
What not to do
Please do not bring other kinds of waste.
Where to find it
- Hardware Hacking Area
- Chaos West
Only boxes with this label are ours: