|Description||Isomer is a new distributed application framework|
|Has website||https://isomer.eu, https://github.com/isomeric/isomer|
|Persons working on||Riot|
|Tags||Software, Collaboration, Python, Angular, FOSS, Open|
|Located at assembly||Assembly:C-base / CCC-B / xHain|
|Other projects... ... further results|
(Click here to refresh this page.)
Isomer - Be Collaborative!
A collaborative and modular infrastructure for your data and applications.
Isomer is a (web) application framework that has been developed to build the HFOS (Hackerfleet Operating System).
HFOS and as such Isomer itself has a few quirky requirements where established and common web frameworks didn't quite deliver:
- offline capability (no internet required)
- modularity (extend and reconfigure)
- data safety (well working validation and security, no cloud required - but possible!)
- connectivity (easy protocol adaptors and network handling)
- platform independence (built with Python and HTML)
- ecology (don't waste energy)