From 35C3 Wiki
|Description||This is the eigth incarnation of the popular whisky evening. It's fairly simple: If you enjoy good whisky with nice people, or are planing to do so, join us. We'll have the virtual chimney fire going.|
|Keyword(s)||social, food, drink|
|Tags||social, whisky, inclusive|
|Language||de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
(Click here to refresh this page.)
|Starts at||2018/12/28 20:00|
|Ends at||2018/12/28 21:30|
Let's have a drink
Every fellow drinker/project/group brings a bottle of his preferred Whisk(e)y and a drinking device (If you can't afford, we will manage. Don't worry, just come). The bottles are shared along with advice and tales of bravery and comradeship. Or just drink and look deep.
Location: The lighted palm next to geheimorga assembly : chaos west
- Be positive and only say nice things about people! (This has worked excellent so far!)
- Bring the weird stuff. Bring your favourite stuff. Don't be boring ;)
- You do not need to bring whisky to attend and you should not bring shitty whisky just to bring something.
- Don't forget to bring a drinking device of your choice and some water! SERIOUSLY.
This event is not for you if...
- you spread a bad mood or are in any way not excellent to anyone, present or not.
- you are reluctant to share whisky you brought with someone who came without whisky.
- you are not of legal drinking age.
- you behave badly when consuming alcohol.
Suggestions or talks about whisky are welcome! (contact blackspear)
Help wanted (please add your name). This event will only take place if we have at least three helpers for cleaning up the room afterwards. Please volunteer :)
- Cleanup help 1: CaptSutter
- Cleanup help 2: petzi (sorry, kann leider nicht kommen)
- Cleanup help 3: doc_coffee
- Cleanup help 4:
- Virtual Chimey fire organiser:
- virtual chimney fire on projector (Trailer-> )
- category table signs
- reserve drinking devices
- reserve water
- huge trash bag
- At least two tables!
What to drink and who to say hello to
What would you like to bring? Please add identifier (project, person or fancy group name you just made up) and include this information: Whisky name, categories (could be BEGINNER, SMOKEY, PEATY, EXPERIMENTAL, ADVANCED, SMOOTH). Bonus points for links to whisky description.
- blackspear - Glenmorangie Nectar d‘Or Single Malt
- doc_coffee: McCallum - Art of Whisky - McPink
- doc_coffee: West Cork - Cask Strength
- londrik: Caol Ila 27 years old (Lidl released it under their Label Ben Bracken)
- starauschek: Smokehead Sherry Bomb, Peaty. Tasting Review
- mnzl: Caol Ila 12 Jahre
- s0x Singleton tailfire
- cr0ny: Connemara