|Contact||Uk, Ijon, kristall|
|Description||The hive is a assembly super-structure built from 11 honeycomb-like structures that house several assemblies. It is built by c-base.|
|Members||Ijon, JeZc, Riot, Smile|
|Self-organized Sessions||Hive Stage Introduction, Maritime Hackers|
|chaos competence center||Cluster:The Hive|
|Related to Assembly||Assembly:C-base|
|Tags||fabrication, fablab, 3dprinting, hardware, lasercutter, embroidery, knitting, diy, 3d printer, 3d, cad|
|Location for self-organized sessions||yes|
|Brings||TV-tower replica, 288 wire cage boxes ("DB Gitterbox"), lighting|
|Projects||the hive itself|
|Uses money||no money handling|
|Need fibre||yes its essential|
|Extra Power||Yes, we need two "Drehstrom" connections. Since our superstructure consists of two parts we need one connection into the upper and one into the lower half of the hive. Please see the Hallenplan by Josh for details. We need one 125A and one 63A connection, because lightning and machines.|
|Character of assembly||place to show and meet|
|Arrival and build up||There will be three trucks bringing the pallet cages ("Gitterboxen") to congress. There will be a crew before X-mas setting them up. We don't know the exact details yet.|
The hive is a supercluster of assemblies. It houses the c-base and other assemblies.
Plan of the Assemblies
Please see C3NAV for more information on what is where: https://34c3.c3nav.de/l/assembly/@0,427.5,433.51,3.39
What we provide
- Every comb gets by default 2x 16A single phase "schuko"
- Every comb gets by default 1x GBit Ethernet RJ45 cable.
- Every comb gets tables and chairs
- Every comb gets basic white light and maybe some colored lights
What we expect YOU to bring
- machines, 3d printers, stitch and embroidery machines, lasercutters and anything that converts bits and bytes into matter / atoms
- Banners, Posters, Fabric (B1!) (to cover wire cage pallets with and decorate your comb how you like it)
- a GBit switch for your comb
- more colorful lights (LED?) for decorative lighting
- if possible, couches, cushions, cozy and fluffy stuff
Placement of your Assembly
Please choose a spot for your assembly (if you bring many machines, please pick A, B, C or D) and please put a link to your assembly page in this wiki in the Table. We would like to see the majority of the machines to be in the combs A to D, if you have a reason why you do not want that kind of publicity, please pick any other comb. It is also possible to share combs - so for example three assemblies could share the display space of a comb between A and D, and still could build a cozy corner / more secluded area together in the more secluded combs.
|which comb?||Function||which Assembly?||Technology?||comments|
|H||secluded / more private||flexibly reservable through SOS, no single assembly||Standard||has big table for 15-20 people, for meetings / discussions / round-table-sessions|