Rust on the rad1o
|Description||Write code in Rust, run on the rad1o from CCCamp15|
|Keyword(s)||software, embedded, coding|
|Tags||rust, rad1o, embedded|
|Language|| en - English |
en - English
|Starts at||2016/12/27 19:00|
|Ends at||2016/12/27 20:00|
This is not a Rust tutorial! Please don't crowd the room if you don't know the language and its tools.
In this session I will...
- help you compile the sample project, and
- tell you how to interface with the hardware.
Something different from the rad1o?
As long as you have...
- an ARMv6/7-based microcontroller,
- an SVD file for the chip, and
- linker scripts for the memory layout.
...we can try to build a binary. Keep in mind that we will have to reproduce any initialization that normal C code does.