|Weblink for assembly||https://raumzeitlabor.de/|
|Description:|| The mobile version of our Hackerspace "RaumZeitLabor" in Mannheim.
We move a lot of our Tools and Equipment to 29C3 for the fun of it.
More sugar than you can imagine
|Parts of assembly||Alexander Brock, Lutoma, Rami, Silsha, TabascoEye, Tiefpunkt, Unicorn|
|Workshops||Laser engraving, Textile Design, Computer Embroidery, Button/Pin Making. Be creative!|
|Things we bring||3D Printer Ultimaker (400W), T-shirt press (1 kW), Lasercutter "The FaZzZ0r"+supplies(1 kW), Embroidery machine(300W), softice machine (belongs to muCCC, 1,5 kW), Popcorn machine (1,5 kW), Slushie machine (800 W), candyfloss machine (800 W), some welding equipment (~800 W)|
|Planned workshop/lectures|| Some Workshops we will try to hold:
and many more.
|Power consumption||15kW peak|
|Planning notes|| * possibility to vent the laser fumes outside would be nice (we do have active charcoal filtering, but it would still be better to be close to a door or window to the outside
One of the best hackerspaces in the universe ;)
- Get your own @hacklace and many other cool electronic projects.
- Solder your stuff, we even show you how to solder.
- Design your own T-Shirt! We have our own textile press to make new Designs. See a list of available colors in our wiki
- We bring our USB Embroidery Machine (Brother PSR-90E)
- Our worldfamous lasercutter "The FaZzZ0r" will be there! BYOD to engrave it, see examples on this page
- We bring a button maschine which can produce 25mm buttons
We bring some stuff you shouldn't miss:
- CANDY FLOSS maschine
- POPCORN maschine(Commercial grade)
- SLUSH maschine(braaaaaainfreeeeezeeee!!!!!)
- We will have the famous chaos SOFTICE maschine from our friends at µCCC in our assembly
- Get some RaumZeitLager
No food will be sold. Please donate as much as you can afford to cover for the huge expenses we had to bring you all this amazing stuff.