|Weblink for assembly||http://www.cypherpunk.at/|
|Description:||We are a loose pack of IT and Internet enthusiasts in Lower Austria. We discuss and do projects related to security and privacy, but not limited do.|
|Parts of assembly||Creo, Duuft, Eagle|
|Projects||AEON, Libhpxml, OnionCat, Smrender, Windf|
|Workshops||OSM Data Processing with Smrender|
|Things we bring||Beamer, notebooks, posters, (not well defined yet)|
|Planned workshop/lectures|| OnionCat -- Installation/Usage/Debugging,
Multi-threaded Programming, Hacking Android Apps for Dummies, Microcontroller Programming
We are currently planning our assembly, thus everything here is subject to change.
We work on a bunch of projects. Here is a selection of projects. Please have a look at the projects' pages for further information.
- OnionCat is a VPN based on the Tor network. We will show you how to install and - if necessary - how to troubleshoot it.
- AEON aims to provide anonymous DNS lookups by using Onion Rounting in combination with DNS Tunneling.
- Smrender is a powerful, flexible, and modular rule-based rendering engine for OSM data. We will give a workshop in writing extensions with personal purposes for Smrender.
- Windf is a set of tools to generate meteorological symbols.
- Libhpxml is a high performance XML stream parser library written in C with a simple API.
We are open to everybody and would like to invite you to come and talk with us. We are interested in a lot of different topics -- technical and non-technical ones. Programming, Linux, micro controllers, hacktivism,...
We plan to do several workshops. We are currently in the preparation phase, hence, we do not know exactly about the details and also not the schedule. Of course, we will register our workshops in the official workshop schedule. Have a look at the box on top of this page for list of registered and planned workshops.