- 28C3: Behind Enemy Lines
- 28th Chaos Communication Congress
- December 27th to 30th, 2011
- bcc Berliner Congress Center, Berlin, Germany, Earth, Milky Way
The 28th Chaos Communication Congress (28C3) is a annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia. The Congress offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards technology and the discussion about the effects of technological advances on society.
For 28 years, the congress is organized by the community and appreciates all kinds of participation. You are encouraged to contribute by volunteering, setting up and attending hands-on events or presenting your own projects to fellow hackers.
Some basic survival guidelines might come in handy for everything not answered in our 28C3 FAQ. Like last year we search for helpers in our distributed congress program, no nerd left behind. Updated information are covered by the CCC Events Blog or via Twitter (@CCC).
As this website is part of a wiki you can contribute information, too. Login or register an account and go ahead. Refer to this help page for information about using a MediaWiki.
As practised with 26C3 and 27C3 we want you to come together. no nerd left behind: Allow those unable to attend the Congress in Berlin to celebrate their own Hack Center Experience, watch the streams, participate via twitter or chats, drink Tschunk, cook and have a good time.
- After Show Party
- Propaganda – Wallpaper, Graphics and Stuff
- Press – information for the press
- Supporters – thank you
- Contact – how to contact the organizers
- Fahrplan - schedule of the official conference program
- Audio/ Video Streams - watch or listen to the talks as they happen
- Recordings - download recordings of the talks
- Workshops – self scheduled hands-on events - just do it!
- Lightning Talks
How to Participate
- Collect Feedback – Document press reviews; give us your own feedback. Link to your photos.
- no nerd left behind - For all those unable to attend the Congress in Berlin.
- Projects – do your project at the 28C3
- Volunteers – you can be one of them!
Tickets and Travel Information
- Tickets – pricing
- Presale - there will be no 4day-passes available at the entrance
- Venue – the bcc at Alexanderplatz, Berlin
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
Contact 28C3 Abuse Handling
If you experience network security problems that are clearly originating at the 28. Chaos Communication Congress network, please contact us at the number below. We will immediately try to resolve the problem by technical measures on our site. This number is ONLY for the purpose of reporting serious network security problems, all other requests will NOT be answered at this number.
28C3 Network Abuse Contact: +49 1577 389 0872
For general contact information (press, general Information etc.) use our general contact information.