- Since the number of people who want to attend is bigger that the number of people who are allowed in the bcc and don’t want to regulate the demand by price, we’ve decided that all full tickets are available only through presale.
|| 80 EUR
|up and coming
|| 25 EUR
||Birthday after 26.12.1993
|Members of the CCC e.V.
|| 50 EUR
||membership fees must be payed before Dec, 1st
|| 140 EUR
|| 280 EUR
|Day ticket standard
|| 35 EUR
||day 2 to 4 only, cash only
|Day ticket up and coming
|| 10 EUR
||day 2 to 4 only, cash only
|| 10 EUR
||valid from 11pm till 8 am
- Day and Night Passes
- Only a small batch of tickets for single days (day 2 to 4) will be available onsite.
- Night passes can be purchased each day at around 11pm and are valid until 8am.
- The price for these tickets is not determined yet.
- Further information
- Children under 12 in attendance of an adult get in for free.
- A single person officially accompanying a handicapped person gets in for free.
- Members of the press have to pay the same Entrance Fee as any other participant and are obliged to carry a badge with the word "PRESS" on it, clearly visible. The IDs will be issued at the entrance.
About the Tickets
- Including the good feeling to have supported a good cause. If you or your employer want to support our event, please consider buying one of these tickets. We try hard to keep the normal tickets very cheap. Financial sponsoring helps us in achieving this aim. By offering Supporter and Business Tickets we try to provide you with a convenient way of supporting us that usually does not even require involvement of your company's marketing department.
- Please note
- Business tickets come with an invoice, Supporter Tickets do not.
- We are eager to support the young generation, so we offer heavily subsidized tickets for everybody up to the age of 18 (Birthday after 26.12.1993). Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document stating your age.
Can't Afford to Pay the Full Price?
- If you or someone you know can't afford to pay the full price for a ticket, send a mail to email@example.com. Please tell us, why this person can't pay the full price and why he or she should take part in 28C3 nevertheless. Usually we agree on some affordable price. But please keep in mind that tickets are already very cheap and that we can handle only a limited number of such requests. So, please think twice before sending us a mail to that address.
- If you want to try your luck, you still need to get a ticket in the on-line ticket sales. Just choose any ticket type and tell us the user name. If we agree on some price, we'll edit your order afterwards. If we don't agree, you may just not pay within 2 weeks.
- Tickets reserved on the presale system have a payment deadline of 14 days, after which they go back into the ticket pool. You can cancel a ticket until we've generated the PDFs (approx. 2 weeks before the conference), but explicitly so and without resale. You can only buy two tickets per presale account. No group orders available.
- You can pay for you tickets by bank transaction, credit card or in cash. Several Erfakreise in Germany and friends in Holland have opened cash desks. Please refer to this list for opening times and addresses.
- Cash desk opening hours
- The cash desk will open at 17:00 on 26 December and will remain open (except 00:00 - 08:00) until 30 December. Experience has shown that there's always a long queue between 11:00 and 13:00 on the first day of the congress.
- Invited press, guests and speakers may jump the queue at the main entrance to be welcomed by the entrance supervisor and receive their tickets. If you are press without invitation, please don't jump the lane, you'll have to queue again to buy a usual ticket.
If you have further questions concerning the tickets please read this page again. If your question is still not answered contact 28c3-presale (at) cccv.de.