Some might have necessary equipment that they dont need. This Page is for organizing the sharing of such equipment. Some hackers don't own a tent or can't afford to buy one, other hackers might have a surplus DECT set, they dont need. Others might have an additional camping mat / sleeping pad, that they would lend to people in need.
If you need a piece of equipment, that is not yet on the "available" list, then please add the name of the item to this list, together with your Username and a link to your Userpage. If you have a piece of equipment, that is on this list and that you dont need, please edit the line and add "could be provided by $Username" with a Link to your Contact-Page.
- Tent for 2-3 Persons (wanted by --Ijon (talk) 19:28, 13 July 2015 (CEST)Ijon) -- you can sleet in the Village hosted by Ronny
- Random hardware that is useful for building robots, for misc. HEBOCON participants. E.g. (scavenged) motors, etc. Will have a hardware donation box for *useful* stuff (ask about usefulness if you're unsure) Mxn (talk) 11:23, 23 July 2015 (CEST)
- Small USV to keep the Seidenstrasse counting systems running during power cuts please contact jdew or visit the Village:Seidenstrasse Village
- lots of pc fans for an.installation pls bring to village omnomnom. Mischk (talk) 14:07, 8 August 2015 (CEST)
- Jumper - lost a jumper - if someone has one spare for the duration of the camp - would be great! ligi
We need an adaptor to European for a laptop that only has a US plug. If someone has one we could borrow that would be awesome. Elsjaako (talk) 14:29, 13 August 2015 (CEST)(I have one, but profile of Elsjaako is not filled with contact details so I cant reach him. Reach me out on PMR3/CTCSS1 if still interested)
- We urgently need a USB->SPDIF interface OR a mac optical spdif out to coax spdif out OR simply a Thunderbolt to Firewire (800) Adaptor. FW400 is also possible but then we need a FW400 cable too. (User: Silicium) DECT/GSM call SILI or 7454
- I'm looking for a USB GSM modem, contact me if you have to lend/or sell: User:Cipher at GSM 5566, preferred via SMS, thanks!
If you are offering some piece of Equipment, please leave the Name/Type of Equipment and a Link to your Userpage with Contactdetails. If you are in need of a piece of Equipment, that is listed here, please edit the line and add "wanted by $Username" with a Link to your Contact-Page.
- Small cheap tent for 1 person "WURFZELT 2 SECONDS EASY I GRÜN" http://goo.gl/qFp1aw, available between 10.-17. August - please contact Fibre if interested!
Small cheap waterproof tent for 1 person "ARPENAZ FRESH" http://goo.gl/XirYb4, available between 10.-17. August - please contact Fibre if interested!Reserved for @lisa_c_rost
- Two USB-Hubs, Dual-Sim Cellphone and WLAN/GSM-PCMCIA-Card for free, but we collect donations for https://www.computerwerk.org if you want to give something back - please contact User:yolo if interested!
- Digital Oscilloscope (Rigol DS1054z) available at the synthesizer village(User: Silicium) DECT/GSM call SILI or 7454
- Space blankets (18 pcs). They go for 0,84€ / piece (non-profit) but don't expect me to be able to change . Please contact Andy if interested.