From Camp 2011 Public Wiki
RFID Hacking Village
This village is the home of RFID and related hardware hacking projects - meet the people behind projects like SocioPatterns.org, OpenPCD.org, OpenBeacon.org and OpenPICC.org. Build your own RFID sniffer/emulator, learn how to use it and attend one of our workshops to learn about real-world RFID technology. You can find us in front of the Baikonur shelter entrance on the other side of the road.
- Hacking the new 32 bit Cortex M3 ARM based OpenPCD 2 reader/writer/emulator.
- Coding for OpenPCD2 RFID Reader/Emulator/Sniffer
- Hacking HID iCLASS Security
- Hacking the new 32 bit Cortex M3 ARM based OpenBeacon tag. This re-design provides cool features like:
- Proximity Sensing - who stands in front of me, who did I talk to yesterday? See SocioPatterns.org for more news on this exiting feature on how to reverse-engineer real world social networks with OpenBeacon hardware. We will present a new off-line mode for detecting social networks and locations without OpenBeacon reader infrastructure.
- 3D Accelerometer - control stuff in real time and calculate your position
- RGB-LED - blink in any colour you want
- Micro USB interface - no programmer hardware needed: Flash the tag by copying your firmware on a simulated USB drive.
- Open 32bit ARM gcc tool chain
- 3V serial port and GPIOs for awesome hardware extensions
- 36m2 OpenBeacon/OpenPCD tent with wooden floor, 7 tables and 18 chairs. Milosch will bring some soldering equipment and an oscilloscope.