From Camp 2011 Public Wiki
Like each chaotic event the Chaos Communication Camp will not be possible without the help of many volunteers. You can be one of them. Lots of volunteer work needs to be done before, during and after the event.
Volunteering is actually a lot of fun. You will meet many interesting people, work with them learn a whole lot in the process and really take part in the event. Furthermore, we will provide a volunteers-only area with a small Hackcenter and some kind of never-ending breakfast. (Bring your own plate, soup/muesli bowl, cup and cutlery!) And of course you'll get a special volunteers appreciation thingy.
Becoming a Volunteer
If you're interested in helping out create a user page in the wiki and use the Form:Person to add information to it. Then …
- Join a team
- Have a look at the list of volunteer teams and see if you want to help in one of them. If you have any questions just contact the coordinator. Then add the name of the team to the template on your user page.
- Just show up
- Go to the angel area during the Camp and find the dispatcher. He coordinates the volunteers at the angel area and can help you to join.
- Register with the Angel System at https://engelsystem.de/
- If you know what you are doing sign up for shifts.
- We also have #chaos-angel on IRCnet
Things to Remember
- Bring your own plate, soup/muesli bowl, cup and cutlery if you want to eat in the angel area.
- There will be meetings to evenly distribute information.
- Meetings will be daily at 20:00 during the event and during breakfast and after dinner during buildup.
List of Teams
If you want to help in one of the teams go to the team site to see what they are up to and how you can join them.
|Archangels||Arch Angels are the people who guide and take care of the Chaos Angels.|
|CERT||This team is responsible for First-Aid and fireprevention during the camp.||Oscarfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CashDesk||self explaining. keep the entrance and cash desk running||Dodger||DECT: 3634, email@example.com|
|Examples||The ExampleTeam creates example pages in this wiki.||Marvin||via discussion page|
|FlowControllers||Following the Streams in IRC and Twitterfirstname.lastname@example.org, 2432 or MART|
|Food||Foodangels are the people, who provide the Chaos Angels with food
Soup delivery service, Call 4 Food
|CALL 7687 via GSM/SIP/DECT|
|Heralds||Heralds are typically seen as the person who announces the speaker at the beginning of a talk. But the job neither begins nor end there …||Nick Farremail@example.com, 6425, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Infodesk||Infodesk is your helper for all kind of questions||downhill||downhill|
|NOC||The NOC operates the network at the Camp.||prom / frapzzt||frapzzt / prom|
|NOC-Helpdesk||The NOC-Helpdesk is for all network questions you might have||downhill||downhill|
|Security||This team is responsible for Security during the camp.||HonkHase||DECT 110 or 113|
|Strom||The Team Power is responsible for the electric supply network to the enduser||Engel||[email@example.com]|
|WAy2oo0||SOUP delivery service, Call 4 Food||WAy2oo0||CALL 7687 via GSM/SIP/DECT|
Arch Angels are the people who guide and take care of the Chaos Angels, technically they are part of the Chaos Angels. Most of them are coordinating a team or "mainly responsible" for specific tasks, but of course you can contact any of them in case of any questions.
|6855||2455777.54 August 2011|
|3634||2455778.55 August 2011|
|3696||2455780.57 August 2011|
|110 or 113||2455779.56 August 2011|