From Camp 2011 Public Wiki
|The village welcomes everybody who does not like to be suspected by government without any cause. Everybody, who is not a follower of that "our data are safe"-religion is heartly welcome, too.|
Our main topics this year will be:
- fight against telecommunication of data retention in europe and in Germany
- the coming protests in brussels "freedom not fear" (September)
- postcard-campaigns againgst pnr (passenger name records) and data retention
- setting up a group or campaign in order to prohibit the collection and storage of not non-inevitable data at all
Concentrated informations about meetings and projects and the page of the Freedom not fear village.
More informations/material/flyer of the AK Vorrat in english language
Flyers/brochures from the AK Vorrat:
- Background Information and facts according to the evaluation of the data retention directive
- Brochure "There is no safe data"
- What's in a name? - Some reflections on the sociology of anonymity, essay by Gary T. Marx from the MIT
- AK-Vorrat infoflyer "Freedom not fear" (from 2008!)
Flyers provided by the local group Hanover of AK Vorrat:
- data retention (from 10/2010)
- Passenger name records, also available in french language.
- The radicalisation files
- Non lethal weapons and crowd control
- Census 2011, also available in netherlands and russian language.