We all are very much looking forward to Camp 2015 – many things, like the new location makes things very exciting but such a new location also makes it very costly: We’ll need to get at least 950.000 EUR from ticket sales, which brings us down to an average ticket price of ~212 EUR.
We moved the Congress to the new venue in 2012 we have been facing the same issue ever since, remember?
There we didn’t want to raise the price above 100 EUR and here we don’t want to go above 200 EUR: We leave this, again, up to everyone of you to contribute as much as you can afford to – to make the Camp affordable for everyone in sum.
You can get:
- Standard tickets for 220 EUR
- Supporter tickets for 240, 260, 280 and 300 EUR
- Business tickets for 450, 600 and 750 EUR
- Up-and-coming tickets for 50 EUR
- If you are on a low budget, there is the option to buy a ticket for 200 or even 180
- As usual there is also the friends request available, so that everybody is able to attend.
We provide you in the ticket system a graph that shows the average ticket price and how far away we are from the 950.000 EUR. Please help us to create a nice graph! :)
Shame on us, we forgot the Up-and-coming tickets for our young generation! This is fixed now.
If you are under 12 you get in for free! Between the age of 12 and 18 you are eligible for an Up-and-coming ticket for 50 EUR. That means, you must convince us, to be born before August 13th 1997. Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document / photo ID stating your age.