About the information desk
The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the 33C3. The infodesk is located in a prominent location near the main entrance. You can't miss it. You can call us via DECT: INFO (1111), (01189998819991197253) or twitter @c3infodesk
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- don't know when and where workshop A or talk B will be hosted
- think that the orga crew of the congress should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue in Hamburg
- have a question regarding the organisation of the congress
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
- need to find some place of interest in the greater Dammtor area, give Nils a call (or sms) at 4013 and he'll try to help you find what you're looking for.
IMPORTANT: If you need emergency help, just call the CERT (DECT #112)
Lost and Found
When the 33C3 is over all found objects are moved to the CCC Berlin. You can go there in person to ask for your stuff or contact them via email <firstname.lastname@example.org>. In case of contact via email please be patient as they will process your request not before the end of January. The team of volunteers needs to recover from the congress, the tear down and the aftermath, They will then sort through the boxes of found objects, prepare shipping and then start responding to email.