Please enter the title of a lightning-talk you like to register. You can also enter the name of an existing lightning-talk to edit an existing one.
Note: To submit your own lightning talk, there are several steps
- Sign up as a user of this wiki ("Create account" link on the top right of the page)
- Fill out the form to create a page here that describes your Lightning Talk
- If possible, upload your slides somewhere and place a link to the slides into the form
- After completing the form, send a mail to the lightning-talk team at email@example.com, including the link to the page created here. If you could not upload the slides, please also attach them to the mail.
- Wait for a response of the lightning-talk team
Some more rules:
- PDF slides only
- Final time slot assignment only if we get the complete slides
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see Lightning Talks.