|Description||Let's do some lightpainting outside the CCH on Day 2. I will bring a LED stripe light painting tool. BYO tripods and cameras and send me some images to draw with the LED stripe in advance.|
|Keyword(s)||hardware, art, outside, embedded|
|Processing assembly||C3D2 pentagon|
|Language||de - German, en - English|
|Starts at||2013/12/28 07:30:00 PM|
|Ends at||2013/12/28 09:00:00 PM|
- Location: Let's meet outside the CCH in front of the main entrance.
- There will be a lightning talk announcing the session on Day 2.
- Prepare some images to draw with my LightScythe clone in advance and send them to me, so I can put them on the SD card of the device. Images should arrive at least 30 mins before session start (that is before 19:00).
- JPEG, PNG without alpha channel
- Resolution: depends. The short side should be 100-300px and will be drawn 1 meter high/wide. The long side will be converted according to aspect ratio. So an 120x600px image will result in a 1m x 5m drawing.
- For small/short pictures keep the resolution high. For very wide pictures stick to 100px or less for the short side.
- Output resolution will be 32 pixel by 50-300 pixel per meter, depending on input resolution, walking speed, exposure time, etc.
- For some examples, see the photo blog of a friend of mine: http://martin.weickersdorf.de/privat/lightpainting-malen-mit-licht/
- Output settings can be easily changed in the field. Just send your picture(s).
- Mind: Black areas will be translucent in the drawing. :-)
- To make it easy to identify the image belonging to you, start the filename with your initials or the first two letters of your nick followed by an underscore, e.g. bi_some_awesom_picture.png.
- Please pay attention that there ist no alpha channel in the image or it will not be rendered properly. I will try to fix this but don't know if i will have the time to actually do so.
- Thank you so much for participating!* And yes, you are welcome to link or upload the images you've made. :-)