From Camp 2011 Public Wiki
|Linked Data - Evolving a Global Dataspace|
| Linked Data technologies provide for setting links between records in distinct databases and thus to connect these databases into a global data space. Over the last years, Linked Data technologies have been adopted by an increasing number of data providers, including the US and UK governments as well as major players in the media and pharmaceutical industry, leading to the creation of a global Web of Data.
Experience the Linked Data life cycle yourself and learn how to publish and consume Linked Data!
|DateTime||Day 3 / Aug 12 @ 12:08|
We are creating a new and unique contribution to the global dataspace, and you can all participate! So bring your Laptop (and a LAN cable) with GIT and some PHP interpreter installed, and you are ready to go.
If you plan to come please drop your name or handle (just add * ~~~ at the end) ...
- Created Ontology for event data
- Converted XML event data to RDF
- Enriched Events with dereferencable keywords from DBpedia Spotlight
- Published RDF event data as Linked Data with human-readable interface at http://fahrplan.u0d.de
- Example event resource: http://fahrplan.u0d.de/Chaos_Communication_Camp_2011/event/4426
- XSLT transformation to RDF using established ontologies (event, foaf): https://gist.github.com/1142173
- pentabarf-rdf: https://github.com/andreasf/pentabarf-rdf