About the information desk
The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the 36C3. The infodesk is located in a prominent location near the main entrance. You can't miss it.
Try also to find answers via our Index page.
You can call us via one of
- INFO DECT (1111)
- twitter @c3infodesk
- fediverse: @firstname.lastname@example.org
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- don't know when and where workshop A or talk B will be hosted
- think that the orga crew of the congress should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue in Leipzig
- have a question regarding the organisation of the congress
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
Lost and Found
The lost and found is handled by the cloakroom team.
During the event
Ask for your stuff via email email@example.com, DECT 1033 or, if you prefer a human to speak to, at the Lost & Found Counter (opening times). If your item has already been found, you will be able to pick it up during the event. If your item has not been found, your request will be noted and we will notify you in case your item is found, even after the event.
After the event
In case you are missing an item, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a detailed description of your item. If we have stored your item, we'll ask for your postal address and send the item back to you.
During January, the team of volunteers needs to recover from the congress, the tear down and the aftermath, so expect a higher delay in answering requests and shipping items.