- 36C3 Fahrplan by tbsprs on Google Play
- uses everything.schedule.xml which includes: Fahrplan from the five main lecture halls, Lounge, ChaosWest, Open Infrastructure Orbit, ChaosZone, Sendezentrum, and wiki workshops and self-organized sessions
- I am looking for brave people who want to test an early preview of the Engelsystem integration
- Source code on GitHub
- F-Droid (via the dedicated Congress repo)
- Lightning Talk about the app
- 36C3 / F-Droid deployment
- 19.12.2019: The Google Play store provides the 36C3 version. F-Droid will provide the 36C3 update soon, stay calm!
- c3nav (see own section below)
- Congress Fahrplan by Benjamin Schilling on Google Play or F-Droid
iOS & Co
- Congress – 36C3 für iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Apple TV by Toto. Requires iOS 13/tvOS 13
 ConfClerk is an application written in Qt, which makes conference schedules available offline. It displays the conference schedule from various views, supports searches on various items (speaker, speech topic, location, etc.) and enables you to select favorite events and create your own schedule.
ConfClerk is able to import schedules in schedule.XML format.
- Congress – 36C3 für macOS by Toto. Requires macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
URLs of schedule.xml/.json
Fahrplan of five main rooms
Fahrplan of five main rooms + assemblies with pretalx + self-organized sessions (wiki) + lounges
- source code https://github.com/Chaostreff-Potsdam/c3icalendar
see Static:Schedule#Merged_schedules for more information