Session:DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
From 36C3 Wiki
|Description||What not to do when the shit hits the fan|
|Keyword(s)||political, hardware, safety|
|Tags||Climbing, guerilla, rescue|
|Language||en - English |
en - English
(Click here to refresh this page.)
|Subtitle||Really, do not try this at home!|
|Starts at||2019/12/27 16:00|
|Ends at||2019/12/27 17:30|
A short demonstration of techniques, materials and methods for rope access and rescue, especially the dangers and what can go wrong.
- How to spot and avoid Materials that are totally unsafe for most applications
- Things you shouldn't do when stuck in your favourite tree house.
- Things you shouldn't do when you find yourself on a bridge.
- Things you definitely shouldn't do when you discover a giant poster in your pocket.
- Things you should absolutely avoid when expecting a speedy rescue by the authorities.
- How to get your friends safely back to the ground when the authorities start fucking up
This is not an in-depth climbing course.