|Description||We're a hackerspace from Mannheim and bring fun stuff to 30C3|
|Members||Docsteel, Hax404, Jiska, Lutoma, Muzy, Okkie, Rami, Slowpoke, TabascoEye, ThinkJD, Tiefpunkt, Unicorn|
|Projects||Button Maker, Embroidery, FaZzZ0r, Sewing, Vinyl Cutter|
|Self-organized Sessions||Create a plush embroidery applique, Create your own Stickers, Create your own T-Shirts and Hoodies, Embroidery Basics|
|Registered on||22 November 2013 17:52:22|
|Location for self-organized sessions||yes|
|Self-organized session notes|| * Soldering Workshops with our kits:
|Brings|| - Lasercutter
- 2 embroidery machines - 3 sewing machines - an Overlock sewing machine - 8 Lötkoffer (soldering workplaces) - loads of kits (Hacklace, RZLblink, micromoody, playduino) - the (in)famous slush machine and its little brother (that's 6*4Liters of Tschunk slush) - a DinA0 vinylcutter - 2 heatpresses (to make t-shirts) - tons of shirt and sticker foils - one or two button-presses - A Bike for a fun project - a huge poporn machine - a device to make Glüh-Tschunk - some lights and cozy blinky things
|Assembly specification||2. We'd like to come together with a lot of people, a spot with lot's of people passing by and good visibility would be nice., 3. We need something special or in between those options: Please specify in the field planning notes.|
|Planning notes|| We definitely need a separate 16A phase where only our Lasercutter is on. We had huge problems on FrOSCon where the Laser shared a phase with the Slush Machine.
Other than that: - we need at least 8 Workplaces (meaning 80x80cm) for our soldering cases - we need to be close to fresh water for the slush machine - we might need a clean wall for projecting (we'll probably also bring a Leindwand, so might not be needed) - we'll bring a bike (that will not change position, but we need space for it and people to stand around it)
other stuff: With the soldering irons and especially the popcorn machine, we need smoke detectors disabled in our area!
Welcome to RaumZeitLabor Assembly,
this year, we'll bring even more stuff:
- the FaZzZ0r, our famous 40Watt CO2 Lasercutter
- our Slush Machine (and its little brother)
- two CAD embroidery machines (Brother and Husqvarna)
- two sewing machines
- a DinA0 Summa vinyl cutter
- two heat presses for t-shirts and other textiles
- a button maker
- a Popcornmachine (not just for Fefe's sessions)
- 8 soldering workplaces
- a ton of kits for assembly:
- Hacklace classic - Hacklace² - RZLblink - micromoody - playduino
we'll try to produce "Glüh-Tschunk" and see how bad it tastes.
and we'll have a fun project involving a bike...