|Description|| Freiheitsfoo is a non-hierarchical group of people, which are interested in civil-rights and freedom.
This assembly is further being shared with people from local group Cologne/Bonn of "Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung" ( https://wiki.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de/Ortsgruppen/K%C3%B6ln-Bonn ) and some few people from the "StopWatchingUs" movement ( http://stopwatchingus.info/ ) and ( http://demonstrare.de/ ).
|Self-organized Sessions||Data retention in the eu - how to get the paste back into the tube?|
|Registered on||30 November 2013 15:43:52|
|Location for self-organized sessions||no|
|Brings||Some giveaways, flyers and readiness for a lot of talks. Time and space for networking.|
|Assembly specification||2. We'd like to come together with a lot of people, a spot with lot's of people passing by and good visibility would be nice.|
|Planning notes||We are a rather new group growing up. Our primary aim is to get in touch with people that share our ideas and like to participate. Thus a place where other persons are coming along would be awesome ;)|
What is "freiheitsfoo"
This is actually a bit hard to describe in few words.
- Freiheitsfoo is an open and non-hierarchical group of people (where the focus actually lays on open and non-hierarchical rather than group).
- We mainly are discussing and working on things about civil-rights and freedom
- And basically: Freiheitsfoo is an experiment
What are the aims of "freiheitsfoo"?
Freiheitsfoo defines itself around several aims and a certain kind of culture:
- We want to provide a kind and violent-free environment for exchange
- We discuss, claim and live human and freedom rights
- We want to focus on informational self-determination, privacy and anonymity
To find out more, head to our website and meet us at the freiheitsfoo assembly on the congress.