Licht. Schönheit. Mehr.
|The BlinkenArea is a project group of people who are interested in computers and electronics and in a creative handling of both of it. In the meantime, more than 60 hard- and software projects were developed. This year you will find us on level C near the POC. During the Congress we spread news in our blog, twitter, Youtube and Flickr.
Who is there?
Arne, efelon, Lotte, Sandra, ST, stefan, sphaera (42% proportion of females!).
You are looking for our phone numbers? Check the 28C3 phone book.
Some of the projects we want to bring and show
- What are you working on?
- LED-based replicas of Blinkenlights projects (including Stereoscope)
- LED displays
- small LED gadgets (also as kits, hands on)
- explaining basic LED display concepts (PWM, matrix circuit, shift registers)
- general microcontroller stuff
- art & fashion
- How much space do you need?
- We are 7 persons. We will most likely have a few guests who learn to solder or do some of our kits.
- 12 tables
- 1 table suitable for soldering
- 12 chairs
- Where would you like to be located?
- corner of upper C ring
- in this case, we could set up our LED-projects so they are visible from outside
- Contact Email?
- stefan at blinkenarea dot org
- StefanBA in this wiki