Fresh and Waste Water
- Fresh and Waste Water needs to be stored on site, so please watch your fresh and waste water usage
- There will be water toilets and urinals, no chemical toilets
- There will be separated shower cabins with heated and enough water for a good shower. The showers have a build in timer, which you can push endless times, to help you to keep your shower short.
- There are three large basins for cleaning your dishes and tools. Please use these locations, as the waste water will be collected for proper removal.
- You should not empty any waste water on the ground.
Like at the first two Camps in 1999 and 2003 there will be a lake next to the campsite, where you can take a refreshing dip. Please don’t use soap in there – the nature and animals won’t like it.
Drinking Water / Beverages
- Q: How will drinking water be distributed?
- A: There will be water supply stations where you can get water from a tap. You can fill your water bottle at the water supply but you can't hook up a hose.
- Q: Will there be a hookup for campers?
- A: No, there will be no option to hook up water or waste water for a camper.
Sparkled and drinking water will be provided by many food and beverage booths at the central market place.
If you or your village is interested in buying more than 10 crates, please contact email@example.com for a preorder.
|Beverage||Bottles/Crate & Bottlesize||Price|
|Vöslauer Wasser (still)||12x1L||10€|
|Vöslauer Wasser (sparkling)||12x1L||10€|
Please mind, prices might change slightly
All beverages are uncooled. You don't have to get everything you preorded in one batch, but can grab them in smaller batches. You have to pay the beverages when you grab them (cash/??). For more Information check out the static:BOC
- Blogpost about water on the Camp