About the information desk
The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the Camp The infodesk will probably be located near the southern lecture tent in the info tent. You can call us via DECT: INFO (1111) or twitter @c3infodesk
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- think that the orga crew of the camp should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue
- have a question regarding the organisation of the camp
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
IMPORTANT: If you need emergency help, just call the CERT (DECT #112)
The static:Membership Desk is located at the Infodesk. Please get in touch with them if you have any questions with your CCC membership.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found section is located at Lost_and_Found so that everyone can freely edit it.