From 35C3 Wiki
In urgent cases, security-related issues or other reasons and in case you don't want to contact us publically, you can contact us by mail.
solved, closed or answered issues
Merged Fahrplan/Self-Org-Sessions Calendar
Dear wiki team, maybe you want to link to the following ICS calendar file: https://www.quasicoherent.io/35c3/cal.ics It is a merge of the Fahrplan calendar and the self-organized sessions calendar. It is updated hourly. --- by User:Iblech
- Thanks, danke für den Tip, I will discuss this with the other team members. There is another calender issue to be solved first. --Wikinaut (talk) 00:20, 19 December 2018 (CET)
tag search is case sensitive
Dear wiki team, the tag search creates different search results while searching for the same tag written with capital letters. Example: Bondage and bondage. --Jamalaka (talk) 14:41, 19 December 2018 (CET)
Editing of Static: pages impossible.
Two remarks: You state we can speak with you using https://webirc.hackint.org/#35C3-wiki However, currently, when I try, the connection fails, and I get back to the log-in page.
- I don't know why this happens on your computer. --User:Wikinaut (User talk:Wikinaut) 10:48, 21 December 2018 (CET)
(And the channel field is not filled by default)
- I also noticed this issue. It's outside the congress scope, so I encourage you to discuss this problem with the hackint.org administrators (which I do not know) via their contact or support address/es which are listed on https://www.hackint.org/ . --Wikinaut (Wikinaut) 10:48, 21 December 2018 (CET)
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Static:Information_Security state that we should edit freely. Similarly pages such as https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Static_Talk:Accommodation state to edit some part of it.
However, with an account such as mine (new account, email validated), no edit option appear. Instead, I receive the message «You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, static.» This is the case for many pages. Thus I believe you may want to do something about it. Either remove the invitation to edit. Or change the permission of those pages.
- All content pages in the "Static:" namespace (let's say, Static:X) are for the restricted group users "static". You as user with a registered account can however edit every "Static_talk:" (in our example: Static_talk:X) page, this is the corresponding discussion page to the content page. I just found that you were apparently able to edit the Static_Talk:Accommodation, which you mentioned in question as an example.
- I hope that my answer could help you at least a little bit. --Wikinaut (Wikinaut) 10:48, 21 December 2018 (CET)
FAQ states: «Where is the dating site? The 35C3 Wiki is not a dating portal for hackers.» Page https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Dating still exists (same than 2017, with a new year added). I thus don't know what to trust exactly, but at least one should probably be updated to reflect the other.
- Thanks, I also noticed, that the Dating was resurrected, so I will delete the FAQ entry now. --Wikinaut (Wikinaut) 10:50, 21 December 2018 (CET)
Changes in public transport
I added some necessary changes to discussion-pages of Static:Local_Transport and Static:Travel because the information to public transport lines are not correct an I can't edit it by my own. Maybe you can change it in the german versions too.