From 35C3 Wiki
About the information desk
- → Infodesk location (c3nav)
The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the 33C3. The infodesk is located in a prominent location near the main entrance. You can't miss it.
Try also to find answers via our Index page.
You can call us via one of
- INFO DECT (1111)
- twitter @c3infodesk
- fediverse: @email@example.com
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- don't know when and where workshop A or talk B will be hosted
- think that the orga crew of the congress should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue in Leipzig
- have a question regarding the organisation of the congress
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
Lost and Found
The lost and found is handled by the cloakroom team. Ask for your stuff or contact them via email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of contact via email please be patient as they will process your request not before the end of January. The team of volunteers needs to recover from the congress, the tear down and the aftermath.
They will then sort through the boxes of found objects, prepare shipping and then start responding to email.