- 1 Preface
- 2 Ticket Prices
- 3 How to buy Tickets
- 4 About the Tickets
- 5 Deadline
- 6 FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets, Pricing and Ticket Sale
- 6.1 Before Congress
- 6.1.1 How can I get a ticket?
- 6.1.2 How can I pay the tickets?
- 6.1.3 How do I see if my payment was received?
- 6.1.4 When can I download the tickets?
- 6.1.5 I already confirmed my order, but now I want more tickets or t-shirts
- 6.1.6 I don't own a printer, how can I present my ticket?
- 6.1.7 I need the address of your bank to initiate an international wire transfer.
- 6.1.8 The BIC of your bank does not validate in my bank's web interface.
- 6.1.9 I am unable to download the tickets using my Android device
- 6.2 During Congress
- 6.3 General
- 6.3.1 What happened to the pupils ticket?
- 6.3.2 I need a receipt for my ticket. How do I get one?
- 6.3.3 I'm a hipster, consultant, VIP or something like that. Can I attend for free?
- 6.3.4 I'm a member of the press, a news agency, a documentary filmer or something like that. Are there press tickets?
- 6.3.5 I would like to buy a business ticket to receive champagne and sandwiches, what do I have to do?
- 6.3.6 I'm a disabled person with a person accompanying me
- 6.4 Further Questions?
- 6.1 Before Congress
30C3 will cost us much more than standard tickets priced at 80 EUR will pay. Thus we’ll sell supporter tickets for 100, 120 and 140 EUR. Please consider buying one of these. Help us minimize our losses and support others who can’t afford paying much more! For more information read our Blog Post.
|Standard||80 EUR||no separate invoice, doesn't cover our costs|
|Supporter 100||100 EUR||no seperate invoice, but good feeling included|
|Supporter 120||120 EUR||no seperate invoice, but even better feeling included|
|Supporter 140||140 EUR||no seperate invoice, but even better feeling included|
|Business Silver||350 EUR||comes with an invoice that includes name and address|
|Business Gold||550 EUR||comes with an invoice that includes name and address|
|Business Platinum||750 EUR||comes with an invoice that includes name and address|
|Up-and-coming||20 EUR||birthday after 26.12.1995 (younger than 18 yrs.)|
|Members of the CCC e.V.||60 EUR|| membership fees must be paid before Dec, 1st|
have your Chaosnummer ready at the entrance
|Day ticket standard||35 EUR||cash only|
|Day ticket up-and-coming||10 EUR||cash only|
- Day and Night Passes
- There will be tickets for single days. They will be available onsite.
- Night passes can be purchased each day at around 11pm and are valid until 8am.
- Further information
- Children under 12 in attendance of an adult get in for free.
- A single person officially accompanying a disabled person gets in for free.
How to buy Tickets
Our on-line ticket sale is over. We'll still sell tickets on site. Just show up at 30C3 and pay cash.
About the Tickets
- Hosting the 30C3 to Hamburg will cost a lot of money. As we know from 29C3, 80 EUR for a standard ticket do not cover those costs. If we wanted 30C3 to make no loss, based on our current calculation, the price for a conference ticket should be something around 120 EUR.
- If you feel you can afford it, and if you feel that Congress might be worth it, please consider buying a supporter ticket. We sell these in the versions from 100 to 140 EUR. Which one you choose, if any, depends on you.
- Including the good feeling to have supported a good cause. If you or your employer want to support our event, please consider buying one of these tickets. We try hard to keep the normal tickets very cheap. Financial sponsoring helps us in achieving this aim. By offering Supporter and Business Tickets we try to provide you with a convenient way of supporting us that usually does not even require involvement of your company's marketing department. These are the only tickets that come with an invoice including a name and an address.
- We are eager to support the young generation, so we offer heavily subsidized tickets for everybody up to the age of 18 (Birthday after 26.12.1995). Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document stating your age.
Can't Afford to Pay the Full Price?
If you can't afford to pay the full price for a ticket, apply for a reduced ticket using the Friends application form in the ticket shop or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us a bit about you and why you can't pay the full price. Usually we agree on something.
- As the event is up and running now we can't process request for reduced ticket prices any longer. So sorry. Please buy a regular day ticket or night ticket and have a look for a few hours if you cant afford a full pass.
All orders in the on-line ticket sale need to be paid till December 20th 2013.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions on Tickets, Pricing and Ticket Sale
How can I get a ticket?
As the years before we have an on-line ticket sale again. Go there, get an account and order your Tickets. The https://tickets.events.ccc.de on-line ticket sale] closes on December 10th 2013 at 23:59:59 CET.
How can I pay the tickets?
You can pay your ticket via regular wire transfer to our German bank account or via credit card. If you are unable to pay via wire transfer or credit card, please buy your ticket(s) at the venue and pay in cash.
How do I see if my payment was received?
The payment status is currently updated manually for wire transfers. This may take a few days. Thanks for your patience. When your payment status is updated, you will receive an e-mail (if you supplied us with your e-mail address). Credit card payments are processed almost instantly.
When can I download the tickets?
We'll generate the PDF files shortly before congress. Until then, you can see the status of your order in the web interface, but not download and print your tickets.
I already confirmed my order, but now I want more tickets or t-shirts
Please generate a second account for your additional items. If you haven't paid your order yet and are unable to create a second account, please contact us.
I don't own a printer, how can I present my ticket?
You can just present your ticket on a mobile device of your choice. If you do, please open the PDF file zoomed in to the barcode and turn your display to full brightness in advance. You can also choose to download your ticket in Passbook format, which is supported by various smartphone platforms.
I need the address of your bank to initiate an international wire transfer.
The address of our bank (for international wire transfers) is as follows:
- Deutsche Postbank AG
- Eckenheimer Landstr. 242
- 60320 Frankfurt/Main
The BIC of your bank does not validate in my bank's web interface.
According to our bank, the 8 letter BIC
PBNKDEFF should be sufficient for payment. If your bank insists that it isn't, you can use
I am unable to download the tickets using my Android device
Most browsers on Android just hand downloads over to the DownloadManager service. This service does its own SSL certificate check and will not know about the exception you allowed for the seemingly invalid certificate of our ticket shop. The solution is to install the CAcert CA bundle on your device, which will allow DownloadManager to verify our certificate.
A known workaround is to use Firefox for Android, as this browser handles its downloads on its own.
Cash desk opening hours
The cash desk will most probably open in the late evening on 26th December and will remain open (except 00:00 - 08:00) until 30 December. Experience has shown that there's always a long queue between 10:00 and 14:00 on the first day of the congress.
Speakers can go directly to the speakers room firsthand. It will be right before the cash desks.
Invited press and guests may jump the queue at the main entrance to be welcomed by the entrance supervisor and receive their tickets.
What happened to the pupils ticket?
With the ongoing internationalization of the Congress, it became harder for us to validate school ID cards from foreign visitors. As we are about to support the young generation, we changed the ticket system: We think it's fair to say that everybody up to the age of 18 (as in: Birthday after 26.12.1995) is considered to be the “younger”. Please bring a (sufficiently convincing fake of a) document, in case we are in doubt about your age. If for some reason you have trouble paying the full entrance fee, use the Friends application form in the ticket shop to request a cheaper ticket.
I need a receipt for my ticket. How do I get one?
An invoice containing your name and address is included with the business ticket only. You'll be able to download your invoice immediately after placing your order. All other tickets types come with all information that makes them a valid receipt. If you need something in addition, or you are unable to download your invoice, please contact us.
I'm a hipster, consultant, VIP or something like that. Can I attend for free?
No. Social-media experts should remember that we are, in fact, a hacker club.
I'm a member of the press, a news agency, a documentary filmer or something like that. Are there press tickets?
Please write to presse(at)ccc.de.
I would like to buy a business ticket to receive champagne and sandwiches, what do I have to do?
Convince your employer to buy a business ticket, and magical things will happen.
I'm a disabled person with a person accompanying me
A single person officially accompanying a disabled person gets in for free. Only you will have to buy a ticket.
If you have further questions concerning the tickets please read this page again. If your question is still not answered contact us. If you think your question is relevant for everyone, please add it in the wiki (Tickets/FAQ as a new section of the discussion), there they will be answered as well.