About the information desk
The information desk (or info desk) is the first and main place to contact if you have any kind of problem at the 30C3. The infodesk is located near the main entrance. You can call us via DECT: INFO (1111) or twitter @c3infodesk
Our friendly crew will try to help you, especially if you:
- need information
- think that the orga crew of the congress should be informed about an incident
- need a train/plane/spaceship ticket printed ASAP and NOW!!!! (pls ask kindly)
- need directions to a club/bar/restaurant/hotel/other venue
- have a question regarding the organisation of the congress
- feel lost and want to know where to get Club Mate to get back in touch with life
- need a train ticket or a cheap rental car fare
- need to know what the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is
- need to find some place of interest in the greater Dammtor area, give Nils a call (or sms) at 4013 and he'll try to help you find what you're looking for.
IMPORTANT: If you need emergency help, just call the CERT (DECT #112)
Lost and Found
The infodesk provides a Lost and Found Box. If you found something or lost something feel free to edit the Lost+Found page.