|Description||We build blinking objects with Tetrapacks and Arduinos|
|Keyword(s)||hardware, art, coding|
|Language||de - German, en - English |
de - German, en - English
|Starts at||2019/08/22 13:00|
|Ends at||2019/08/22 16:00|
We build blinking objects from trash. Please bring empty, cleaned tetrapacks.
We need a few tetrapacks (like 25 per Object). They need to be clean and dry. Drying is faster, when you cut them in two equal sized halves.
We use Arduinos and WS2811 LED stripes to illuminate the tetrapacks.
- Kids from 8+ years (reading / writing on a computer) - no programming experience is required.
- Kids from 4+ years (building the displays)
- We provide 3 computers, 2 Kids can do pair programming on one computer (this works really well)
- Power distribution plugs.
- 1-2 more computers with the Arduino IDE installed
- a monitor or TV and adapters to connect it to a Mac (mac book pro with USB-C or macbook pro 2011 -> TV with HDMI / Monitor with Display Port )
(Disclaimer: we are not the Tetrapix-Team, but we are using their idea. See Tetrapix(.de), they had had a workshop at the 35c3)